How to care for a Lichen huntsman (Pandercetes gracilis)

Nephila Edulis

Arachnoknight
Very little about these guys and their care. Not many people seem to have kept them. Just one very basic care guide from the people who sell them. Most of their info is the same as all their other huntsman care guides. So far all I know I see that they like higher humidity, and need a round "tree trunk" to lay flat against to ambush prey.

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Think the general chassis of a larger huntsman with a mottled somewhat greenish paint job. Appear to be fully adapted to tropical rainforests. Very common in N. Queensland around Daintree National forest. At a primitive guess, very arboreal oriented. When trapped in your mossie tent they act just like airhead Venatoria, blundering and blasting around and slamming into things.

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
High humidity and vertical surfaces. You'll have to play with the specifics from there or get more info from people who keep them (I'd assume other Australians since those won't be getting out to the general hobbyist very often).

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
I saw some for sale on the net. From south Pacific regions.

Nephila Edulis

Arachnoknight
Gonna silicone some bark that's covered in moss and lichen to half of a piece of PVC piping. Should work, a friend says that it was great with his.