How to Build an Inexpensive Enclosure

Ecstasy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice tutorial, one thing though is where do you get those at? I can never find those. Mind taking a picture of the actual sticker itself?

CivisAmericaSum

Arachnopeon
I have a 20 gallon sterilite container I keep crickets in, I bought at a dollar store about 5 years ago at the time I think it cost about 8 bucks

inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Everyone, thank you for your comments.

Neal, since I have already drilled the enclosures, they no longer have a sticker on them. However, you can see most of the sticker from the first picture of the tutorial. They are 6.5 quarts and the manufacturer is Hefty. I believe they are from Home Depot.

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I set up a real nice mini heated rack system for my scorpions. I used a sterilite rack with three slidding drawers, some .5" foam boards, a thermostat and a 23 foot heat cable. It can house all kids of baby scorpions and a few adult tanks as well.

recluse

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This is very similar to what roach keepers have been doing for years. The only difference is the already manufactured screens. Thank you for sharing though, these do look nice.

moonwebdancer

Arachnopeon
Thanks a bunch for the tutorial. This will be helpful when I start getting more inverts!

inverts

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Recluse, you’re right; it is not a novel idea. It is simply a tutorial to explain a process to those hobbyists who are looking for alternative housing methods.

Moonwebdancer, thank you.