How Tarantulas Conquered The Earth

LaughingLunatic

Arachnopeon
Amazing reading this... we humans really are the new kids on the block. Tarantulas = 120M years. Us = 6.

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
Everybody knows that the earth was created ten thousand years ago when god decided to get jiggy with it.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well, although I'm born and bred West London in England, I've been a US Citizen for 10 years, so I'm whooping this one up, too !
And despite that, sadly tons of people will say you’re not a real American. And that crap has been going on since forever in the US’s history :rolleyes:

LaughingLunatic

Arachnopeon
And despite that, sadly tons of people will say you’re not a real American.
Especially as I sound just like Jason Statham. I haven't lost my accent at all. And that's good and bad... the laydees find it endearing, but ordering a sandwich in a deli can be a nightmare. "Nah mate... TOM-AR-TOE... the red thing there...."

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Especially as I sound just like Jason Statham. I haven't lost my accent at all. And that's good and bad... the laydees find it endearing, but ordering a sandwich in a deli can be a nightmare. "Nah mate... TOM-AR-TOE... the red thing there...."
Don’t ever lose the accent. There’s no need for that.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Fascinating stuff! Thanks for sharing the article @Sterls.

Everybody knows that the earth was created ten thousand years ago when god decided to get jiggy with it.
I know it's a joke, but for the sake of argument it should be noted that that is just one theory of the age of the Earth amongst those who believe in (the Christian, anyway) God.

Thanks,

Arthroverts