How soon after molt to rehouse?

WhitenerJ

Arachnosquire
So my A. Versicolor just molted and it is now too large for its enclosure now. How soon after it molts can I transfer it to its new enclosure?

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I usually wait until it's fully hardened, and has eaten one meal. But generally once it's hardened and settled you can go ahead and give it a new home

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
I usually wait a week and a half and feed them after they move in to their new place to help them get accustomed to it.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I'd wait a week after I thought it had fully hardened up. No need to rush it and damage your T.

mistertim

Arachnobaron
It will be fine until its fangs harden up. I'd wait until then, and let it eat once or twice and then move it. They're generally more reluctant to eat at first when rehoused so I'd want to get a bit of food in it after a molt when they really need the nutrition and hydration in case it decided not to eat for a while when moved.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
So my A. Versicolor just molted and it is now too large for its enclosure now. How soon after it molts can I transfer it to its new enclosure?
For rehouse, I wait until I see the T doing normal T behavior that is not molt associated. For example, I wait until they are done stretching out their legs which they will do for days on and off, sometimes alternating 4 at a time.