How/Should I remove Molts

Azvin

Arachnopeon
Now I know the answer is yes if it’s on the surface, but it would seem they have molted in their borrow. Do I just just leave it in there and wait till the T moves it out or something? Or do I need to temporarily move the T to extract said molt?

Azvin

Arachnopeon
Ok Thanks! That was making me more anxious than it really should’ve, but this is all still new to me and I don’t wanna mess up from negligence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hardus nameous

Yes, but only on Tuesdays!
Arachnosupporter +
In case you haven't seen this yet:

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
As long as the Molt doesn’t get destroyed , you can recover it once the spider hardens . No rush ! Sometimes it will toss the molt out in the open and you can grab it later on.

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
it will toss it out with its next remodel of its burrow unless it decides to make it part of it

Azvin

Arachnopeon
In case you haven't seen this yet:
Ahh that’s helpful, shoulda looked first huh?

it will toss it out with its next remodel of its burrow unless it decides to make it part of it
lol if it incorporates it in the new build that’s kinda cool ngl.

ladyratri

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Or, sometimes a week later they finally decide to take out the trash 🤣
PXL_20230413_141739245.jpg

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Now I know the answer is yes if it’s on the surface, but it would seem they have molted in their borrow. Do I just just leave it in there and wait till the T moves it out or something? Or do I need to temporarily move the T to extract said molt?
do whatever you want- they don’t have humans in the wild

IntermittentSygnal

Arachnotic
Arachnosupporter +
My H pulchripes webbed her first molt with me to the underside of her hide. My GBB webbed his into the side of his tunnel. One of my genic's molts is still buried down in her burrow, several months later. My A variegata stuffed hers in a recess in the top corner of her enclousre where I couldn't possibly get it until she gets rehoused. Like Ladyratri, my P irminia threw out her molt, but to the opposite size of her enclosure and a couple weeks post.

Last edited: