How short is too short??

DrJonnyD

Arachnosquire
Tried searching for the answer to this but was unlucky. My question is this, I recently made a second level for my Pulchra's enclosure, I had planned on using it in a regular ten gallon tank but i got a good price on a ten gallon short at the Pomona Fair Grounds reptile show. Now when i put the shelf in the tank there is only a few inches between the top of the shelf and the top of the enclosure. Would this bother the T? or do you think she may actually enjoy the tighter space? She is about five inches maybe more.

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Tried searching for the answer to this but was unlucky. My question is this, I recently made a second level for my Pulchra's enclosure, I had planned on using it in a regular ten gallon tank but i got a good price on a ten gallon short at the Pomona Fair Grounds reptile show. Now when i put the shelf in the tank there is only a few inches between the top of the shelf and the top of the enclosure. Would this bother the T? or do you think she may actually enjoy the tighter space? She is about five inches maybe more.
A 'second level'? Why do you think it needs that? It's unnecessary.

DrJonnyD

Arachnosquire
I just built it since there are a lot of other keeper here that do the same. I know it is not needed but they do add an ascetic value to the tank. That's all, no other reason. Plus I like to create things, now can someone ive me some advice please.

Last edited: