How NOT to ship spiders

KoriTamashii

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Holy balls! I'd like to know who that is so I know NOT to buy from them... That's AWFUL.

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Man... :(

I have a little review ready to post for certain people ...youll see how they shipped the T's to me Vitaliy...Even WORSE than that...

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
How sad. I wonder if it was laziness or just a lack of concern that lead to that being shipped?Or just plain stupidity.......

TarantulaHomes

Arachnosquire
Man... :(

I have a little review ready to post for certain people ...youll see how they shipped the T's to me Vitaliy...Even WORSE than that...
Man, I just can't imagine anything worse than that.. Cups with no substrate would be way better. Dead spiders were literally buried in the dirt/sand.

Wink

Arachnopeon
thats really sad, sorry you had to get a package like that man :(:(:( hope i dont ever order from who ever this seller is...

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Man :( that is some of the worst shipping ive seen who is this seller anyway??

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Sorry to see,

Its common practice for large reptile wholesalers to ship like this. They don't have the time or care enough to pack some "cheap" spiders with care. Im not saying its right, but I've seen worse, opening boxes with loose centipedes and spiders in them:wall: Reptile dealers shouldn't sell spiders anyways, since there usually were a lot of mis ID'ed WC garbage comes from.

Not that I know that the picture above came from a Reptile place,I'm just going off on my own personal grudge haha.

Later, Tom

Spiral_Stairs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I got a package from someone on the boards here that looked exactly like that a few months ago, I'm wondering if you received this package from the same person. I got a bunch of A. metallica slings that were in small deli cups with substrate and were crammed into a small flat rate usps box with no padding or insulation. Miraculously they were all alive and healthy (and still are in fact). I was pretty disgusted upon opening the box but i guess I can't complain too much since there were no DOAs.

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
IDK, that packing would probably be fine in Zero Gravity...

No, not even then. :wall:

That stinks, sorry bro.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Sorry to see,

Its common practice for large reptile wholesalers to ship like this. They don't have the time or care enough to pack some "cheap" spiders with care. Im not saying its right, but I've seen worse, opening boxes with loose centipedes and spiders in them:wall: Reptile dealers shouldn't sell spiders anyways, since there usually were a lot of mis ID'ed WC garbage comes from.

Not that I know that the picture above came from a Reptile place,I'm just going off on my own personal grudge haha.

Later, Tom
Yeah got to agree here man..I've received boxs like this from some reptile guys before to..
some people just don't think!!
-Chris

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
Wow... If they fixed those spiders in 80% alcohol solution, they would have arrived in better shape. Such ignorance both upsets and amazes me at the same time.

Venari

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have received T's that were shipped in a similar fashion, along with some corn snakes and a king snake.

I have never ordered from that site again.