How Much Would You Pay For A Mexican Red Leg

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueTarantula11

Arachnopeon
Ok so I want to buy a Mexican red leg.
So I was wondering how much do you think or how much would you pay for a famale Mexican Red Leg Tarantula that is 3 years old and 6in?

bobusboy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
6" and 3 years old?

I doubt it. My B. Bohemei is 5.5" and about 10 years old.

Before you buy it confirm the sex. If male 100$ to 150$

If female its worth I'd say 300$+ considering tarantula canada sells a 1.5" female for 150$.

DrJonnyD

Arachnosquire
I have no idea what T's go for in other parts of the world, but there was just a posting last week in Los Angeles for a 5" B. Smithi for $90.00. I would have loved to jump on it but my wife is still on the fence about T's in general.

BlueTarantula11

Arachnopeon
Alright thanks guys.
And yea I wasnt really sure either when the guy told me it was 6in and only 3 years old.
Ill take a look on that.

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
*puts pinkie to mouth*
One....MILLION....dollars.....Muahahahhahahaha

But seriously lol....
It could easily be 6in at 3 years. I had a vagans get 6in in barely over a year(HEAVY feeding/male).
And I think bobusboys quotes are way too high. Canadians typically must pay way more for T's than you would, seeing as you are in Cali. I'd say you could get one for half those prices or less. Just put a WTB up in the buy/sell/trade section and see what pops up. Good luck.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
<snip> Just put a WTB up in the buy/sell/trade section and see what pops up. Good luck.
^^^ What he said. ;)

If you can't find it in the classified's section, then you can always check out dealer's websites as well.

Good luck. :)

Debby

Status
Not open for further replies.