how many.

bloodred1889

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
just wandered how many spider you have.
i have 7 before i had 9, when i get a big enough flat i will get more.. way more ;)

but i see some of you have f loads.
like some of you have spider rooms, god id love one of those :D

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm just gonna pack me bags and move in with ya.. I say that to everyone with envious collections though, so I'll probably never get there XD

bloodred1889

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wish i could get more but my boyfriend wants me to stop, he thinks our flat is too much and that i need money to live not buy spiders.

but im sure oneday ill have hundreds :D

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
14 and holding. Thanks to Tommy for getting me out of the 13 rut with an H gigas. Next up will be G iheringi and Theraphosa sp "burgundy" (soon to be called T. spinipes) juvies- then B albiceps and auratum, P antinous, C schioedtei or the big black one. NO MORE AFTER THAT 'TIL I BREED! {D

Terry

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'm just gonna pack me bags and move in with ya.. I say that to everyone with envious collections though, so I'll probably never get there XD
LOL

wish i could get more but my boyfriend wants me to stop, he thinks our flat is too much and that i need money to live not buy spiders.

but im sure oneday ill have hundreds :D
It easily gets out of hand.......

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
do you agree with him?
or that i wont beable to stop buying more?
Obviously paying for living is more important than buying tarantulas, but If you have spare money and they're what you want go for it, that's my motto!!!

bloodred1889

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
well he pays the rent, im ill so i cant work at the moment, i get money from my money to live and help out with food, bills ect.

but i do have spare money.

the thing i was saying is james wont let me get anymore :(
i swapped a juv tiger rump for a large female one.
and i really want a gbb but im gonna have to swap for one again.

its annoying, if lived on my own id have a spider room.
he says its partly because of the money.
but i cant understand why he is so against me getting more.
seriosly they dont make noise, i feed them and yet im guessing that he thinks if i get more he will get stuck with them.

sigh, why is he so complicated...

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well he pays the rent, im ill so i cant work at the moment, i get money from my money to live and help out with food, bills ect.

but i do have spare money.

the thing i was saying is james wont let me get anymore :(
i swapped a juv tiger rump for a large female one.
and i really want a gbb but im gonna have to swap for one again.

its annoying, if lived on my own id have a spider room.
he says its partly because of the money.
but i cant understand why he is so against me getting more.
seriosly they dont make noise, i feed them and yet im guessing that he thinks if i get more he will get stuck with them.

sigh, why is he so complicated...
If cash is a concern,then I do not blame him for limiting you!Should not be too hard to understand why he is against you getting more. Bills first,spiders second( followed by food).............anyhow,I think we are at 55-60,I cannot remember,plus a ton of slings/eggs with legs and whatnot.

sn95

Arachnopeon
Currently I have 6, I used to have 25-30...till I had to move abruptly. The T's didn't like the new place, and I had to leave literally the day after moving in for about 5 days...

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Currently I have 6, I used to have 25-30...till I had to move abruptly. The T's didn't like the new place, and I had to leave literally the day after moving in for about 5 days...
You mean they died? :?

bloodred1889

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
well i do understand the money part.
but seriosly you dont kno the full story.
he says just no more, even if i do share the blls ct.

my mum came into some money and gave me a couple of grand for me and james and another thousend to buy stuff.
and she lets me use the money from her benefits, because she cant let gthe money fill up otherwise the benefits ppl will think she dosnt need it because she isnt spending it, and they cant be told about that money coz they would reduce how much she gets.

like i said its complicated
and i do help out with money.

even if i do have spending money he says nomore.
im not saying i hate him for it i understand i cant have hundreds.
its just sometimes i dont understand.