• 100 plus

Votes: 42 6.0%
  • I don't even count anymore

Votes: 33 4.7%

• Total voters

FOX

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This poll is great, I have 10 T's, my 7 yr old has 14 T's & my other half has 3, 27 little critters in total. What i cant get my head round is the people on here with more than say 30 & some with 90+ where do you keep them all, I live in quite a big house but i am running out of space, we have 12 slings in small tubs in the laundry room but all the rest are in medium to large vivs in the lounge. I want some more T's (i say you can NEVER have too many T's) but its gonna be a tight squeeze.
So where do you all keep them?
Jay ;) x

angelarachnid

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:clap: At present about 200 (not including eggsacs), but by the end of the month i will be down to around 150, by the ens of April around 50 and by the middle of May i will be

*****SPIDERLESS************

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE;P :clap: ;P :clap: {D {D {D :clap: ;P

Ray

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
just one, A Purpurea s'ling. but i believe in quality over quantity, and.....:liar: okay, i have arachnophobic parents...:wall:. but i'm going to double my collection once the weather warms.

tima

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oops. I'm going to have to change my vote. I'm changing the # of Ts I have, from 17 to 23. :eek: They're coming on Tuesday!!! YAY!!!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
alright well as of now i have 19 Ts, a couple have died and i sent one away for breeding awhile back, so 19 now... but going to be 21 on tuesday! =D thats not counting my other invertebrates.

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I have 18 right now and plan on drawing the line at 22 hehe, I realized I can't keep them all and don't want to get burnt out on the hobby, so I just choose specific ones that really interest me.

SpiderZone2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
23 now and waiting for the results of an egg sac...............and the count even without the egg sac will always be growning. The addiction is just too strong to turn away from.

SpiderZone2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I know people who have thousands of all different kinds. They keep them in all kinds of containers. You just have to know your limitations and how to best store them. You can always add shelves to a closet..........But remember in stacking up containers, that you don't want to go too high so they become unstable. You wouldn't want them to fall over. Plus if you have smaller vials, you can stack them nicely in shoe boxes. Plus stack the shoe boxes on top of each other. Depends on how many you plan to get and how you plan to display or keep them together. Maybe decicating a room just for them.

tima

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
demonhunter said:
i will possibly stop collecting at 40-50 Ts
And I will possibly stop collecting at 8347 or so. :D I hadn't planned on surpassing 10 or 15...it didn't happen. I'll stop when I run out of one of the 3 vital resources -- time, space, or money. {D
Sorry, Demonhunter...I'm not being critical...just poking a bit of fun. We all know we can't stop unless we're forced to!

mattnsariah

Arachnopeon
Well we have 2 T's in our family of 13 pets that we have.

However I am glad to say that tomorrow I should be expecting 6 more! DOn't tell my husband that i said that! {D

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
I got 5 right now, but when I get my Smithis mated I hope to have over a thousand!:eek:

Tuwin

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have 4 and just ordered a 5th that i should have in a few days. I will be getting more though i am sure of it

1 G. Rosea
2 B. Smithi's
1 A. Versicolor

and just ordered an A. Seemani

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I went from just over 50 to 3 and now I'm back up to 14. =D

0.1.0 B. smithi
0.1.0 G. alticeps
0.1.0 G. aureostriata
0.1.0 G. rosea
0.1.0 L. parahybana
2.2.5 T. blondi

I like blondi's :D

Ace_Man

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nine, and hoping to make it ten when I have more room.

OWNED! 1 of each;

Chilean Rose
Indian Ornamental
Mexican Redrump
Mexican Redknee
King Baboon
Goliath Birdeater
Venezuelan Suntiger
Greenbottle Blue
Columbian Giant Redleg

+ African Black Emperor Scorpion
Thai Giant Centipede

Snakeguybuffalo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My sig says it all. I've got 10, and 11 or 12 this weekend. It sucks that I get to travel with work and go to reptile shows every weekend, cuz I always come home with something new (it's so hard to convey sarcasm when typing lol). I also have a bearded dragon, 4 leopard geckos, 2 crested geckos, 11 snakes, 2 scorpions, 2 fish tanks, 1 dart frog, and 3 cats.