How many tarantulas are in your collection?

danster

Arachnopeon
6 for me :) only 1 large female :( and 5 other slings. Im thinking about buying 1 more adult soon. O ya guys i have a question about old world and new world.. what's that means?

Ando55

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
6 for me :) only 1 large female :( and 5 other slings. Im thinking about buying 1 more adult soon. O ya guys i have a question about old world and new world.. what's that means?
NW= The Americas(North and South, Mexico)

OW= Africa, Asia, etc.

Sparky

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Got back into the hobby about 8 months ago. So far 27, and there are still so many on my wish list.

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Total Count on My End Stands Right now at

And another 12 on their way ::smirks::

danster

Arachnopeon
how about this! what's ur favorest type of tarantula?? what's type of tarantula fun to watch? What's the best tarantula?? im about to buy 1 more T so help pls :)

arrowhd

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Hmmmmmm. I think I like my B. albopilosum the best. I know, their not very colorful and are very common. But, mine is very active. Digs all the time but is out in the open frequently too. It is also easily handled when need be. On second thought, maybe my B. smithi. The coloration sure is hard to beat. Oh, I forgot about my C. cyaneopubescens. Is this a trick question?

johnharper

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Currently I have 8 b. smithi slings and I am just getting started. I have not kept any in almost 10 years. I do not know why I got out of the hobby.
Alot of things have changed over the years more species are bred in captivity .

John Campbell

Kid Dragon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
two more today

I have two more than I had yesterday. I bought a 5" female Chaco Golden Stripeknee and a Grammostoma sp. Red concepcion sling. My total now is 53 Ts, 15 beetles, 10 scorpions, and 10 millipedes.

Vertebrates: 15 snakes, 5 frogs, 2 lizards and 1 dog.

That totals 111, what do I win?

Free mice and crickets would be greatly appreciated. :wall:

This was a nice reflective time, its time to get rid of the dog. :liar:

ErikWestblom

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Not sure how many... will count them when I rehouse them :) Got two jars with p. striata that a friend gave me. Supposedly there are 10 slings in each.

Edit: Got 3 scorps and 3 true spiders too