How many tarantulas are in your collection?

Varden

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
12! And I am planning on getting a few more next month at the unique animal expo, which by the way I am sad to see that NWInverts is not yet on the list of vendors. :( However, Northwest Zoological Supply is! And that is where I have gotten a good portion of my collection... I like the woman who works the booth. We chat. I have to get her name... :)
Will you be going to the Wilsonville show on the 27th of this month? I know they're going to be there then. Where is next month's show going to be held?

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hmm... Wilsonville on the 27th eh? :drool: Where exactly is it at? Next month's show is at the Washington county fairgrounds. Just a hop skip and jump away from Forest Grove. (Checking out the website now ;) )

http://www.uniqueanimalexpo.com/

Will you be going to the Wilsonville show on the 27th of this month? I know they're going to be there then. Where is next month's show going to be held?

Taceas

Arachnolord
Old Timer
9 so far, 1 due to arrive tomorrow, and 1 paid for but STILL not shipped.

So far I've got:
Avicularia avicularia
Avicularia metallica
Avicularia purpurea
Avicularia versicolor
Brachypelma auratum
Brachypelma boehmei
Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
Nhandu carapoensis
Psalmopoeus irminia

What's due to arrive tomorrow is a juvenile Poecilotheria subfusca.

What's paid for in full but still hasn't arrived is a sub-adult Grammostola pulchra.

Pyst

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I've got somewhere between 50-60 in my collection.

Alice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
10 big females (2 more coming), 2 juvies and a dozen slings that i will keep... don't have space for more at the moment and even had to give some away :(. there will be more once we move, but not sooo many (i keep telling my bf ;)).

RottweilExpress

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've got 13.

4 if you don't count various slings. If I weren't so poor at the moment, it would be another number ;D

dirk14

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
8 t's now... less than a year in the hobby.. but introducing ppol into the hobby I had more than 20(mostly asian sp.) at one time if I didnt sell some of em not counting the slings from my breeding

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
40 right now, with 30 or so going for trades and or being sold. I love this hobby.

T. Junkie1

Arachnopeon
I'm up to 14 so far: 1 A. versicolor
2 H. lividum (adult)
1 H. longipes (adult)
1 B. smithi
1 B. boehmi
1 G. aureostriata
1 M. robustum
1 N. chromatus (mature male)
1 P. ornata
1 P. regalis
1 P. pederseni
1 P. murinus
1 T. blondi
I'm really hoping to get the money put together soon for a few more Pokies and maybe another A. versicolor. I really like the color and visibility of the Brachys to though, ahh who am I kidding, there aren't very many Ts that I don't find interesting.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
man i had sooooo many in the past i can't even count them! but right now ive got 45{D :D and i like to keep it that way..........but you know the deal"alright just one more and that's it" yeah right i'm sure there will be more in my collection:drool: {D

The Red Queen

Mrs. TarCan
If you count the tarantulas we have for sale in inventory, we have around 4000 in house... but of that number, about 1500 are in our private collection and breeding groups.

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
7 so far, but i just made alot more space
so that number will go
in fact i'm getting my Pterinochilus murinus later on today
i'll probably come home with a few if i find the ones i want

Alakdan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
This is a good reason for me to count my family members.{D

I have 18 specimens, 12 different species both old and new world Ts.

This pales in comparisson to my scorp collection of 137 specimens from 19 different species.

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
I have 50 tarantulas and 4 scorpions. But I'm sure I will have more tarantulas when shipping season opens up again.