How many tarantulas are in your collection?

SkorpNtrants

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
How big or small is your collection?

I will have a total of 49 next month, nine of which I am getting on wensday if the cariers don't mess up.

Last edited:

Johnny_27

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
How big or small is your collection?

I will have a total of 49 next month, nine of which I am getting on wensday if the cariers don't <EDIT>.
up by 40 and you better edit that post quick before you get in trouble for the language.

Last edited by a moderator:

Natemass

Arachnolord
Old Timer
at the moment 14 and 4 more to come tomorrow hopefully and one lonely scorp

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
....three. i had four, but then my A. purpurea left me along with two uncles, an aunt, a mantis and my sanity. i'm supposed to get another one (P. fasciata) soon.

secular

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I've got 15 now and I usually get a new T or 2 every couple of months or so. Of course every time "that's the last one for awhile". ;)

The newest additions were a Singapore Blue sling and a sub-adult Stout Leg Baboon. :)

SkorpNtrants

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
As soon as I had realised what I had said, I went to go and edit it... my moms computer isn't all that great so it does take a while for me to do anything on it.

I hate when you think so much about not saying this or that word, and to think of another one, yet you end up saying it without even realising.

Nate, that's awesome what are you getting?

SkorpNtrants

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I've got 15 now and I usually get a new T or 2 every couple of months or so. Of course every time "that's the last one for awhile". ;)

The newest additions were a Singapore Blue sling and a sub-adult Stout Leg Baboon. :)
You know my first T i ever got was to get over my fear, within a year I had four than had 2 of them escape, one avic avic died, and the enclosure of my salmon pink birdeater had gotting knocked over and it had died, after that I decided to wait a while before I got back into the hobby, after a while I moved into a place I could not keep them due to other people having phobias.

have any pictures of the singapore blue?

Lilija

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Right now, I have 15. My C. crawshayi sling escaped the other night, so I should probably count 14, but I still have hope that Ajax will come back.

Like secular up there said, I get a few new ones, every few months.

tmanjim

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I have 17, that includes 2 at work. Thank God for an understanding wife.

Arachnobrian

Arachnoangel
Old Timer

I have six Tarantulas at the moment, (4 juvi's, 2 adults). I would like to get more, but will refrain, until I buy a house.

Laceface

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
One :D For now.. when im on my own, perhaps more! Well..definitely more...theres a list, lol

Cory Loomis

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm down to 114 (from 189 less than six months ago). But I'm feeling awfully anxious. And only eight are in vials. I think I need a sling fix, but I'm trying to hold off until next fall. (We will have moved by then, and I'll have MY ROOM for tarantulas.) One day at a time.....

TheDarkFinder

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Right now, 314 only including the ones that I intend to keep not the to sale pile. All total I have about 600 including the for sale pile.