How Many Malaysian Chilobrachys Species Are Recognized?

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco
Old Timer
I was just wondering how many Chilobrachys species are currently recognized, particularly from Malaysia?

I was looking the C. andersoni and the C. huahini and I don't see that much of a difference from my C. sp?? "Malaysian Giant Tan" that I pictured in another thread. I saw th huahini is considered the "Malaysian Giant Fawn" and I think that color is much closer to what I have than the "Burmese Brown" is. I don't see many other people with a "Malaysian Giant Tan" though I don't really consider my spider to be "tan" by any stretch of the imagination.

:?

Wysi

Last edited:

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco
Old Timer
Originally posted by WYSIWYG
I was just wondering how many Chilobrachys species are currently recognized, particularly from Malaysia?

I was looking the C. andersoni and the C. huahini and I don't see that much of a difference from my C. sp?? "Malaysian Giant Tan" that I pictured in another thread. I saw th huahini is considered the "Malaysian Giant Fawn" and I think that color is much closer to what I have than the "Burmese Brown" is. I don't see many other people with a "Malaysian Giant Tan" though I don't really consider my spider to be "tan" by any stretch of the imagination.

:?

Wysi
While it looks like I'm talking to myself now, I thought I'd try to run this through again in the hopes of getting an answer this time. I imagine SOMEONE here would know the answer to my question!?!?

Wysi