How long to molt!

Guysak

Arachnosquire
Hi I have a giant Asian and a spinifer that I've had over 6 months but never molted since iv had them . The spinifer I'm guessing is 2nd instar as it's about an inch long and not sure on the giant but I'll put pic here
There sprayed once a day and have water too in there tanks. They run round there tanks in there evenings

Attachments

Dr SkyTower

Arachnolord
sometimes heating/humidity can affect how fast and how often they molt. If too cold, their metabolism slows and responses to everything is slow. Heating the enclosure will speed up their feeding response, molting etc.

Guysak

Arachnosquire
sometimes heating/humidity can affect how fast and how often they molt. If too cold, their metabolism slows and responses to everything is slow. Heating the enclosure will speed up their feeding response, molting etc.
Ok thanks il try that

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Hi I have a giant Asian and a spinifer that I've had over 6 months but never molted since iv had them . The spinifer I'm guessing is 2nd instar as it's about an inch long and not sure on the giant but I'll put pic here
There sprayed once a day and have water too in there tanks. They run round there tanks in there evenings
That scorpion looks older than 2 months.

Are you keeping it in a critter keeper? Did you cover half the kid with saran wrap to retain humidity?