How long till

Mike G.

Arachnopeon
How long till she molts.

She is a 4" L. parahybana. Had her for about 6 weeks. She has the baldest :? (is that a real word??) butt I have ever seen. Her butt has always been flesh colored, until last night. I checked on her at 11:00PM on Monday and she was flesh colored. I didn't see her Tuesday morning, but at 8:00PM Tuesday evening, her entire butt was dark grey. She last ate about 3 weeks ago.

I assume this is gonna be one of those "could be a day...or could be a month" answers, or does anyone have a more accurate timeframe??

Thanks,
Mike G.:confused:

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
in my opinion, Id say withing the week, sounds like mine when shes about to molt.

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It really does depend on your T, I have an A. chalcodes that her bald spot turned black about a week ago and I am waitng too. It will most likely be a couple of weeks or so, could be sooner or longer. It's all about waitng now, you know for sure it's coming.

Good Luck

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I know that Lasiodora parahybana's are fast growers because they get to be quite huge and need to make up alot of time to get to their goliath adult size, but I was just wondering since I have a 1 1/4 inch sling. How long roughly does it take slings to gain in size?