How long should I wait?

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
836
I want to move my Suntiger into a new enclosure with new substrate. She just molted last night and want to know if I should wait to move her or should I just do it now?

thnx

TheDon
 

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Joined
Aug 13, 2002
Messages
2,174
I'd wait a couple days. Give it a chance to chill out after the stress of molting
 

RugbyDave

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Joined
Apr 5, 2003
Messages
1,428
i'd agree -- couple of days or so?

beautiful now that the colours have gone back to normal, eh? :)

peace
dave
 

Jakob

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Joined
May 11, 2003
Messages
1,084
Definitely give it a few days at least!
 

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
Joined
Apr 19, 2003
Messages
836
ok cool... i will wait a couple days then... dont wanna stress her out... and yes she is a beauty now. thnx for the replies

peace

TheDon
 
Top