How long can a sling stay in pre-molt?

ilovefootvall

Arachnopeon
Yeah, not only are you brown bagging (smuggling)...but bringing a CITES controlled genus (Brachypelma) across country borders is another major violation unto its self. On top of that, they would have to be declared and only imported to specific ports.

Get out of the fiasco asap and order from someone here in the states before you have customs agents at your door, a date with a lawyer and a court date.

There's a reason none of us buy our ts from Europe.
this is my third time buying from Europe and there's no problem

cold blood

Staff member
Here's the most baffling thing...you are willing to take a massive chance smuggling, and you aren't even getting species that aren't available here...everything you are getting is readily available locally...it just makes absolutely no sense to risk this over ts we see every day here in the states. Its like smuggling in a black lab.

ilovefootvall

Arachnopeon
Here's the most baffling thing...you are willing to take a massive chance smuggling, and you aren't even getting species that aren't available here...everything you are getting is readily available locally...it just makes absolutely no sense to risk this over ts we see every day here in the states. Its like smuggling in a black lab.
My bad man, I'm new to to this hobbi, I didn't know it was illegal to buy t's from other countries, saw a really good price and hop on it real quick without knowing about the consequences

cold blood

Staff member
My bad man, I'm new to to this hobbi, I didn't know it was illegal to buy t's from other countries, saw a really good price and hop on it real quick without knowing about the consequences
Hey, I get that...a ton of us have had that same idea at one point...then we realize the true costs and risks...totally 100% not worth it.

I wasn't trying to get on you, I was trying to inform you and stop you from making a bad mistake again. This hobby is great enough without the risk of fines and jail time for a few spiders.

Arnel Pahuriray

Arachnopeon
mountain bike and road bike is my hobby for outdoors and I love as much love all my P.sazimai. :):);):shy::shy::smug:

ilovefootvall

Arachnopeon
Hey, I get that...a ton of us have had that same idea at one point...then we realize the true costs and risks...totally 100% not worth it.

I wasn't trying to get on you, I was trying to inform you and stop you from making a bad mistake again. This hobby is great enough without the risk of fines and jail time for a few spiders.
Thank you so much for saving my ass man, appreciate it. I'll just buy my t's from revolutionreptiles hahaha since they have the best prices

ilovefootvall

Arachnopeon
mountain bike and road bike is my hobby for outdoors and I love as much love all my P.sazimai. :):);):shy::shy::smug:
Hey lit!! sadly I have to sell my fixie to help my parents pay bills and pay for my football gear, hopefully I could build another fixie but a cheaper one lol

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Thank you so much for saving my ass man, appreciate it. I'll just buy my t's from revolutionreptiles hahaha since they have the best prices
I'd recommend sticking to arachnid only dealers. Most reptile dealers suck with tarantulas.

ilovefootvall

Arachnopeon
I'd recommend sticking to arachnid only dealers. Most reptile dealers suck with tarantulas.
The name hahaha
they don't sell any reptiles at all I think last time I checked, only tarantulas revolutionreptiles I saw kctarantula unboxed a package from them and they have a Facebook page where they do five away show their products and collections

cold blood

Staff member
The name hahaha
they don't sell any reptiles at all I think last time I checked, only tarantulas revolutionreptiles I saw kctarantula unboxed a package from them and they have a Facebook page where they do five away show their products and collections
I think he's the guy that lives near me....he used to sell reptiles, he now focuses on arachnids and actually hasn't sold reps in a while.

But also keep in mind that most dealers do a great job packing...heck many, if not most of the experienced breeders pack exceptionally well, too.

cold blood

Staff member
They have a really good price on their t's his name is Cody I think
Yep, that's the guy.. Sometimes he has super prices on certain ts. He had P. met slings for like $30 earlier this summer. Do you also know Quentin?

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
The name hahaha
What's wrong with my name!? :confused:
Sure man, I just never heard of them.

ilovefootvall

Arachnopeon

What's wrong with my name!? :confused:
Sure man, I just never heard of them.
no I was saying their name got me too I thought they only sell reptiles hahah

ilovefootvall

Arachnopeon
Yep, that's the guy.. Sometimes he has super prices on certain ts. He had P. met slings for like $30 earlier this summer. Do you also know Quentin?
I know cheap p.metallica I bought one but it escaped then found it by stepping on it and who's Quentin? but I feel like I've heard that name somewhere lol

cold blood

Staff member
I know cheap p.metallica I bought one but it escaped then found it by stepping on it and who's Quentin? but I feel like I've heard that name somewhere lol
hes a moderator for the fang gang on facebook. He's tight with Cody.