how long after molting

deadly rose

Arachnopeon
hello all i got a beautiful obt, it molted tuesday and i missed it:( does any one know how long after a molt will it come out of it protected webbing and eat? the T will drink water that i mist on the inside of its cage. Just a little over concern

He or she is has an 2-4 inch leg span

worm's girl

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
could be anywhere from a couple days to a couple weeks, just need to be patient and don't rush food in there, the fangs will turn black when they are hard and ready for biting

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well really OBTs almost never leave their webs, it's just what they're known for. They web up and bunker there. Sometimes at night you'll find them wondering around. As for eating give it 5 days to a week and try feeding it then. Good luck and congrats on the successful molt!

worm's girl

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well really OBTs almost never leave their webs, it's just what they're known for. They web up and bunker there. Sometimes at night you'll find them wondering around. As for eating give it 5 days to a week and try feeding it then. Good luck and congrats on the successful molt!
actually my obt was out all the time exploring and webbing. the only time she would stay in her web was if she was eating or getting ready for a molt.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
actually my obt was out all the time exploring and webbing. the only time she would stay in her web was if she was eating or getting ready for a molt.
Then you have one OBT that is unique, all of my OBTs always hid. As I'm sure many other members OBTs did the same. Remember, a hiding T is a happy T.