How large could my T grow during his first adult molt?

Kaigronhoff

Arachnopeon
Hey guys, I have two questions...
1. My Aphonopelma seemanni grew 2 inches during his adult molt (He is now around 6-6.5"). How large will he grow during his next molt?
2. How much longer does my buddy have until he passes? He became an adult around 6 months ago. He is heavily balding as we speak but his booty isn't black yet.

Thanks for your time, Kai.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Hey guys, I have two questions...
1. My Aphonopelma seemanni grew 2 inches during his adult molt (He is now around 6-6.5"). How large will he grow during his next molt?
2. How much longer does my buddy have until he passes? He became an adult around 6 months ago. He is heavily balding as we speak but his booty isn't black yet.

Thanks for your time, Kai.
If he's an adult mature male then he won't grow anymore, so don't expect a next molt. He has a bit of time around 1-2 years as a mature male if given plenty of water and fed well. A mature male will not get a dark abdomen when they die as a mature male, but it does go bald for the most part. If it did went dark, it might go through a post-ultimate molt, which most MM T.'s die in the process on that end. Yours have maybe 6+ months left since he mature half a year ago, but there's no telling exactly of how long they'll live besides estimations of most general mature male tarantulas.

AracnoDreams

Arachnopeon
☹ I'm so sorry I believe the above is correct . That's why we all pray for females . But the great thing about tarantulas is you can always try for a female again New and more are both words that belong with Tarantula

Kaigronhoff

Arachnopeon
If he's an adult mature male then he won't grow anymore, so don't expect a next molt. He has a bit of time around 1-2 years as a mature male if given plenty of water and fed well. A mature male will not get a dark abdomen when they die as a mature male, but it does go bald for the most part. If it did went dark, it might go through a post-ultimate molt, which most MM T.'s die in the process on that end. Yours have maybe 6+ months left since he mature half a year ago, but there's no telling exactly of how long they'll live besides estimations of most general mature male tarantulas.
Ah darn, thats very unfortunate:( Thank you for the feedback though.

Kaigronhoff

Arachnopeon
Hey there I wanted to let you know my buddy is still alive, and currently building another burrow.