How I Pick Up My Scorpions - Video 'How To'

Thaedion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It has been asked of me how I pick up my scorps and to tell others how to do it.

I DO NOT suggest picking them up but if you want to see how I do it so you don't have to watch my video...

First I need to say *** DO NOT HANDLE SCORPIONS *** they are venomous, unpredictable wild creatures.

[YOUTUBE]kZ08HlT3Gaw[/YOUTUBE]​

First I need to say *** DO NOT HANDLE SCORPIONS *** they are venomous, unpredictable wild creatures.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Great vid! I think this should be submitted as an article, in the article section.
Interesting choice of music as well.

Thaedion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks! I never thought of that, I'll drop it in there now!

The music is from the anime 'Revolutionary Girl Utena' TV series soundtrack song title: When Where Who Which.

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
that song is awsome! and i that vid was really good, thanks for the info and post!

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
great vid, i like the music alot to...you always choose great music to go with your vids:worship:

lunixweb

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
great video, you handle your scorpion in a really good way, but you're right we never must be trustful in handling wild animals.. {D

marcelo_987

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
In the scooping method I could've sworn that scorpion was going grab on and not let go. Personally I only tail one of my scorps because she's the calmer one. As for others I usually dump them on my hand with some kind of container. There is another method though- let the scorpion climb on your hand. I used this twice with catching wild C. hentzi. I encircle the scorpion with my fingers and let it climb onto my hand on it's own free will.

AnthrpicDecadnc

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
great video, you handle your scorpion in a really good way, but you're right we never must be trustful in handling wild animals.. {D
i dunno. i'm sure i can trust my emp. at least if she doesnt give birth. she's been sitting on this fake mushroom next to me for the last hour, chewing a couple of crickets to shreds. sometimes, she'll be on me somewhere, usually doing the same thing. These guys KNOW how to savor a meal...

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
very good and well done :clap: :clap: :worship: :worship: you got to respect all scorpions :) <. . > phil