How do you keep your records?

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Malo, my man, molto malo <-- instead of the Italian word male (bad, in this case) quoting old good Diego Abatantuono :-s

For that, what if tomorrow the computers decide to uprise against us? No, wait, that's old as Arnold "Terminator" Schwarzy but why if mass revolts occur and everything downhill? Now in such situation old (not technology) notebook & pencil come to help, for that, hell... worldwide mess or not, our T's needs us u_u
If that's the case then I'll have a lot more to worry about other than some files. You can't take care of Ts without food and a safe place yourself. :p
View attachment 230771 I'm with Chris...crashproof.
Hehe, yeah it is but not burn/water proof. My data is distributed over servers across the US in secure data centers. I could crash all the tech in my house, go buy a new computer/phone/whatever and have all of it back in minutes. I gave my cousin some photos that I took of her kids when she lost her copies in a fire. Both of our houses could have burnt down and I still would have had them to give to her since they were in my cloud storage. Baring the loss of the T room (cause then it wouldn't matter) my chances of losing my T list/info is abut as likely as me winning the lottery 100 times.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
View attachment 230771 I'm with Chris...crashproof.
Glad to see another (in this sense) traditionalist :)

Tarantula (Christ if it cost to me to write that) app reminds me of the "vetrina dei suicidi" (translate: showroom of suicide) an idea, for provoke, that an old friend of me had: you pay 100 Euro, disgraced by the triggered economic crysis, and we hang you in front of everyone, like those nuts showing a brand new Smartphone in Rodeo Drive, or in another devilish place like those.

Eh, heil to tradition :-s

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
If that's the case then I'll have a lot more to worry about other than some files. You can't take care of Ts without food and a safe place yourself. :p
Well, my house is a perfect safe house, with a power generator and a cellar where I can keep a screaming blonde cheerleader as a sex toy well tied to a solid chair without annoying neighbours involvement. After all my family house where I live mostly (I have house in two near PV cities, depends) survived the "Pippo's" (U.S airforce) bombs pretty well back then during R.S.I time.

As for the food, see that chubby Lady, man? Under salt, for Christmas! Vegan Pauàr (Power) :)

cold blood

Staff member

Hehe, yeah it is but not burn/water proof. My data is distributed over servers across the US in secure data centers. I could crash all the tech in my house, go buy a new computer/phone/whatever and have all of it back in minutes. I gave my cousin some photos that I took of her kids when she lost her copies in a fire. Both of our houses could have burnt down and I still would have had them to give to her since they were in my cloud storage. Baring the loss of the T room (cause then it wouldn't matter) my chances of losing my T list/info is abut as likely as me winning the lottery 100 times.
Homie, if your house burns down, you no longer have the ts:meh:...you'll start records when you start re-acquiring ts;) :playful::playful:

That's great though, I didn't realize the level of security that's available...that was informative for me.:bookworm:

cold blood

Staff member
Well, my house is a perfect safe house, with a power generator and a cellar where I can keep a screaming blonde cheerleader as a sex toy well tied to a solid chair without annoying neighbours involvement. After all my family house where I live mostly (I have house in two near PV cities, depends) survived the "Pippo's" (U.S airforce) bombs pretty well back then during R.S.I time.

As for the food, see that chubby Lady, man? Under salt, for Christmas! Vegan Pauàr (Power) :)
Still doin' the serial killer thing, eh? Glad to see your other hobbies still bring you happiness after all these years.:troll:

Paiige

Arachnobaron
I use the Tarantulas android app too. I also do a fair amount of scrapbooking so every time one of the babies molts I put photos in the scrapbook with current sizes

Trenor

Arachnoprince
I use the Tarantulas android app too. I also do a fair amount of scrapbooking so every time one of the babies molts I put photos in the scrapbook with current sizes
The app will keep multiple images like a timeline of all your Ts if you use that setting. It does take up a lot more room on your tablet/phone though. I have one from each major molt attached to each of mine from the time most were little slings. I also have a lot of photos of them stored as well.

Trenor

Arachnoprince
That's great though, I didn't realize the level of security that's available...that was informative for me.:bookworm:
Yeah, we use cloud servers for public safety data so it has to comply with national standards for being secure. There are a lot of options out there for securing cloud data that works really well.

Christian Jocson

Arachnopeon
I simply use the notes app on my iPhone. No fancy records, just date I obtained the T, molts, and date if I sold/traded it. Only other thing is annotate is breeding once I venture into it.

Attachments