How do you guys clean your T's poop?

LD67

Arachnopeon
Given how cluttered some enclosures can get with plants and/or webbing, how do you guys find it easiest to clean up after your t? Not to mention that touchy ones probably don't appreciate being annoyed. Fortunatey, mine just requires a wet tissue. Here she is showing off her latest creation.

Attachments

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
I just remove boluses and take out the water dishes for cleaning. The rest I clean only when I rehouse the spiders. As I mostly keep OWs there is no chance that I will clean the walls of the enclosure or something like that with the tarantulas inside!

Trenor

Arachnoprince
It's pretty rare that I need to. When I do, I use a small square of cloth that is wet. I hold it with long tweezers (don't place your hands in the enclosures) to clean. Make sure your T is out of the way in the other part of the enclosures.

The rest of the time I spot check and just pick out leftover food item and such with the tweezers.

gypsy cola

Arachnoknight
magic erasers for hard to remove ca-ca stains. Hot water and its perfect.

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
I pretty much do the same thing as trenor. Fold up a wet piece of paper towel so it's long and slender, hold it with tweezers, and wipe away.

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
Same with wet paper towels and long tweezers. My pokie and pink toes always poo on the front glass. Lp picked one spot in her enclosure that's a litter box. My stirmi rarely leaves any mess, which is surprising with her appetite. the lp is my only t that gets irritated when I clean around her.

Red Eunice

Arachnodemon
I use a foam painter's brush dipped in hot tap water. Cheap, easy and doesn't scratch acrylic surfaces.
Web destruction is inevitable, I try to minimize it as much as possible.

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Pretty much the same as everybody else - wet paper towels for the glass, long tongs to remove boluses, dead feeders, or any spots of mold. I'll also sometimes scoop out a bit of the substrate if it starts looking gross or if I start seeing mites or mold in just an isolated area and I don't want to do a full change. Everybody usually gets brand new substrate and a freshly cleaned cage about once a year.

louise f

Arachnoangel
I take some paper towel and hot water and wash away. But i must say i dont only do it when rehousing. I do it when i think it looks nasty enough.
With avics or pokies i do it once a month.

I do it when the T is hiding in the hide/ cork tube. Far away from my hands. :D:p Especially with the hot ones .

Bread

Arachnopeon
Most I do on rehouse also, except my pokies who very kindly poop on the front sliding door, I remove that and clean it :)

mistertim

Arachnobaron
I just remove boluses and take out the water dishes for cleaning. The rest I clean only when I rehouse the spiders. As I mostly keep OWs there is no chance that I will clean the walls of the enclosure or something like that with the tarantulas inside!
Yeah I don't think I'd want to get my hand close enough to do that in an OW enclosure. Though if the enclosure is big enough I could see doing it with a wet paper towel and tongs as long as I knew exactly where the spider was and it didn't seem especially inclined to bolt.

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
Yeah I don't think I'd want to get my hand close enough to do that in an OW enclosure. Though if the enclosure is big enough I could see doing it with a wet paper towel and tongs as long as I knew exactly where the spider was and it didn't seem especially inclined to bolt.
I usually give the enclosure a thump so they run back in their burrow, then do what I need to do. With that being said, I'm only dealing with 3.5in OWs or smaller. Things might change once their bigger lol.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Why bother to clean Theraphosidae poop, one moment? I've turned into a Hillary 'Crooked' Clinton N.Y full PC supporter Italian-Snowflake liberal that mocks the Legit Elected President for fun like failed actors teach us, therefore I don't even clean my poop when I'm at the toilet delivering KG of smoking poop (we can't waste water, at the end, since OMG OMG poor Africans doesn't have access to water) so poop is around my T's enclosure as a memento of my ideal/views u_u

Save the world, unleash in the streets the lib/PC power Urrah!

mistertim

Arachnobaron
Why bother to clean Theraphosidae poop, one moment? I've turned into a Hillary 'Crooked' Clinton N.Y full PC supporter Italian-Snowflake liberal that mocks the Legit Elected President for fun like failed actors teach us, therefore I don't even clean my poop when I'm at the toilet delivering KG of smoking poop (we can't waste water, at the end, since OMG OMG poor Africans doesn't have access to water) so poop is around my T's enclosure as a memento of my ideal/views u_u

Save the world, unleash in the streets the lib/PC power Urrah!
I have absolutely no idea what you just said, so here's a picture of Robocop on a unicorn.