How do these enclosures look?

5dice

Arachnopeon
I currently have a 1 1/2" P metallica and have the following coming on Wednesday: 1 1/2" B smithi; 1" GBB; 1/4" N chromatus. I expected to have an A verso too, but chickened out due to size (the N chromatus was free, so...).
I need to rehouse the pokie. I'm thinking it should go in the shorter of these two. (I confused my GBB behavior with versi and added webbing spots to the tall one, but (hot glue) stuck with it now!) The taller one will wait for a versi in the future when I can get one at least an inch.
IMG_3452.JPG

The smithi will get the home on the right, below. And I'll put the GBB in the left. I assume I should add some upright sticks for the GBB to web, in which case the inch of sub should be enough?
IMG_3453.JPG

The chromatus will get the pokie's current home. It's just a spice bottle 2"x2"x4"h. I figure I'll put about 2 1/2" of sub in it for now. Plenty big for a tiny spec! Guess I have to get some flies!

And, yes, I have a water dish for all.

Any last minute scrambles due to overlooked details?

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Those look great man.. The two arboreal enclosures may need more cross ventilation on the sides but throw the water dish in there and leave them shut for 48 hrs.. If there is no condensation your golden..

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Looks great! Those containers are chrystal clear, wow!

Personally, I would leave a littlee more space between the top of the substrate and the lid for the GBB, and put some branches in, to allow for awesome webcastles. You don't need to do this, it is just my personal preference :)

5dice

Arachnopeon
Successfully rehoused the pokie. He didn't want to let go of his old bark. Took a while of straw-wrangling to get him to choose a new perch! Man he's fast for a little bugger!
IMG_3454.JPG

5dice

Arachnopeon
So, I'm going to have to scare the pokie because he seems to love the high life.
IMG_3467.JPG

Everyone else is happily at home. GBB got off to decorating immediately.
IMG_3456.JPG

Smithi in hiding
IMG_3465.JPG

And the invisible 1/4" N chromatus
IMG_3468.JPG