Question How do i join the Canada subforum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoderman

Arachnopeon
I would like to join the canada subform, but i can't seem to find it lol

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
Perhaps there isn't? I don't think/know that any country gets their own specific subforum, unless you're some stuck-up australian, russian, or brazillian.

Spoderman

Arachnopeon
i read somewhere that there was a subforum for canadians (to buy/sell/trade), but maybe my info is dated and it doesn't exist anymore? :(

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
I've never seen it honestly, so I can't tell ya. Doubt it though, as I've said, it kind of goes to that whole "I'm super stuckup and think my country needs its own special privileges, and is better than the rest."

Flexzone

Arachnodemon
I've never seen it honestly, so I can't tell ya. Doubt it though, as I've said, it kind of goes to that whole "I'm super stuckup and think my country needs its own special privileges, and is better than the rest."
It's because majority of users in the main For sale/Trade/buy forum are from the states and not a lot of them sell internationally and the one's that do are only willing if order's are $1000+ to make it worth it since its expensive and time consuming to get export/import permits. So Canadians and Europeans have there own subforums to sell internally.

Spoderman

Arachnopeon
Thanks for the answer, the link does indeed give me an error, how can i contact a mod?

Flexzone

Arachnodemon
Thanks for the answer, the link does indeed give me an error, how can i contact a mod?
A user named Hobo is a Canadian mod he'd be able to help. Go to Inbox/Start a New Conversation. In participant write Hobo then click on the user shown and ask for help.

MannyU

Arachnopeon
I am new here and I am very confused. I can't find an active link to any Canadian forums. Could I be added as well, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.