Resolved How do I get the photogenic trophy?

mellow

Arachnobaron
How do I get the photogenic trophy? I have uploaded a few pictures to a few galleries but still haven't gotten the trophy, maybe I am posting in the wrong place? I have a picture of my Aphonopelma anax that I would like to use to get the trophy, what do I have to do to do that?

arachnidgill

Arachnoknight
How do I get the photogenic trophy? I have uploaded a few pictures to a few galleries but still haven't gotten the trophy, maybe I am posting in the wrong place? I have a picture of my Aphonopelma anax that I would like to use to get the trophy, what do I have to do to do that?
There's usually a delay, I think it updates every 6 hours. Check back later, it will send you an alert when you get the trophy.

mellow

Arachnobaron
There's usually a delay, I think it updates every 6 hours. Check back later, it will send you an alert when you get the trophy.
Thanks! I'll let everyone know if I get the trophy but if I don't that means I still have the problem.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. There was actually a problem with "Media" trophies that should be fixed now. Please let us know if you receive the photogenic trophy.

Poonjab

Arachnoking
I literally just got my photogenic trophy a few minutes ago. And I posted months ago.

mellow

Arachnobaron
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. There was actually a problem with "Media" trophies that should be fixed now. Please let us know if you receive the photogenic trophy.
Just got the trophy! Thanks! 😁