How did you learn all your info on Tarantula's?

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I mostly learn from people i know have good and many years of experience, meet up with them, look how they keep and care for their T´s. Books come in handy sometimes also. Also on the forums.

gumby

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
books, internet, articles, and personal experiences.
Same here all though I have to add the first three years I was in the hobby I did a lot of buy a sling for a year and then sell it. I was mostly interested in growth rates and temperment as slings. large Ts are cool too but I prefer watching slings grow to keeping large Ts. I think in that first three years I had like 25 different genus and 90 species or something. Nothing beats personal experience IMO.

Neill

Arachnopeon
When I got my first spid.. about 1988/89, it was a new thing here, and so not much to call upon. Then it was just going to the library and torturing them for any books on spiders in general.
The Herpoculture was taking off then as well, and so a lot of the stuff from that could be borrowed.. but until the mid 90's it really was just first hand experience.
Since then.. well it has been books, and other peoples papers... the internet, and other people experience. It is a far better, and more productive, hobby now.

Suzjohnson

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The internet, books and on-line forums where I lurk and listen. Great resource!

Vespula

Arachnodemon
For me, it was... Obsessively reading books, looking at pictures, watching videos, and listening to others. Then when mom actually let me get my first one, it went into overdrive. :D

Hanes

Arachnosquire
Jon3800 plain and simple, taught me all I need to know and his feeding videos are brilliant

MissChelly

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm still a noob, but all my information typically comes from the book, The Tarantula Keeper's Guide, and here. I'll use google sometimes, but this place typically has boundless amounts of information and if you can't find what you need using the search tool, you can ask and get a straight answer from others who have spent several years in the hobby. Youtube videos are interesting and articles are also. But TKG and AB are the first I go to.

So TKG and AB = my tarantula's best friends... and any helpful friend of hers is surely a friend of mine too! ;)

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
I read alot of caresheets at first. Then youtube videos. Jon3800 has great caresheets. Along with good name pronunciation. Thank god someone knows how to say "lazy door a pair of bananas" {D Alot of good info i found right here before i even joined. Google always leads back to arachnoboards. And a good googler always searches/googles for a contradiction after reading an article or thread. :}

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This place, books, other people thats been in the hobby for a while.

Like alot of others, I started my serious T keeping craving with Robs vids on youtube. I've always loved spiders, and I've always wanted a T, but it was a good place to start looking at how they move, and act and everything. So yeah..

Helix

Arachnopeon
Lurking around this place about a year or so before I even joined :)
and by reading TKG.