How did you find Arachnoboards?

HB 8Ts

Arachnopeon
Hi. I came here through listening to Tom Morans Podcast. He mentioned AB several times and today i finally came here to give it a Shot. AND i´m trying to breed my Tliltocatl albopilosus Nicaragua and hope for Informations other keepers can give me

Turnthelightsoff32

Arachnopeon
Quite a boring story but i think it's kinda funny, i was bored so i started look at various pictures of spiders. found one of a Sydney funnel web and i accidently clicked the image which brought me to this site

Wolf135

Arachnoknight
Im not sure but I guess I made an account here when I was 15 originally, but I re discovered it on YouTube from that one tarantula guy that lives in Appalachia.

Ishiratsubasa

Arachnopeon
I wanted to find a place I could get more accurate information on my Ts. I was actually looking for information on my latest rescue on Josh's frogs when I saw a link to here. <3

tarantulas118

Arachnoknight
I found about arachnoboards from The Tarantula Collective on YouTube after he mentioned a few times I Decided to check it out

TofuTheJumper

Arachnopeon
I look up a question having to do with my recently acquired baby spood and saw a link to this website with a thread that answered my question and now I'm here ^-^

SilentBob63

Arachnopeon
google searching "my scorpoin had babies now what?" and this board came up with actual good information.

Scolopendra777

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I found this site way back in 2007-2008 when I got my first T just doing general research, I had an original account I used quite a bit on here, but I cant remember my sign in details as I left the hobby in 2013? until I came back in late 2020 & now I've made a new account.

IceFox

Arachnopeon
I'm just curious to know how most people find out about the boards.
if you used google or something, what did you search for?

here's my story:

I had a lab with a guy a few years back, and we became good friends and I had told him about my T(one at the time) he got interested and got a few. one day he showed me the boards, we wasted many a day looking at pictures of T's and reading bite reports.

about a year later I remembered it and joined up. :)
I was looking up pictures of 2 spiders I found in my area because I have never seen them here before. I couldn't get an answer so I started looking up pictures. I seen a post from this site and fell in love with the pictures and being able to learn something new!

I know this will sound weird lol. I was looking up shiny black tarantula. I recently found two beautiful spider's and couldn't find an answer to what kind they we're. I got on google and typed in shiny black tarantula looking spider. I seen a few post from people on here asking questions so I joined and posted some pictures hoping to get the right answers. I have seen some beautiful pictures of tarantula's and others and I'm now fascinated to learn more about them.... even though I am scared of them.

tarantulas118

Arachnoknight
I was looking up pictures of 2 spiders I found in my area because I have never seen them here before. I couldn't get an answer so I started looking up pictures. I seen a post from this site and fell in love with the pictures and being able to learn something new!

I know this will sound weird lol. I was looking up shiny black tarantula. I recently found two beautiful spider's and couldn't find an answer to what kind they we're. I got on google and typed in shiny black tarantula looking spider. I seen a few post from people on here asking questions so I joined and posted some pictures hoping to get the right answers. I have seen some beautiful pictures of tarantula's and others and I'm now fascinated to learn more about them.... even though I am scared of them.
Are you possibly considering keeping one? ‘Cause if you are the this is the perfect website to get you started!

gzophia

Arachnosquire
I've been a viewer on Arachnoboards since 2016-ish. I started looking at the site when I was looking for information on keeping obscure species (some mites, silverfish, Jerusalem crickets, etc.) This was before some of them became popular, or at least easier to find info about.

I didn't make an account because I thought the site was primarily arachnid-based (I didn't know about the other forums). Now that I have arachnids and am more aware of the site, I decided to create an account for the perks. I'm pretty happy about my decision!

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Ooo never seen this post before, a cricket thief brought me here 😁
I had a pet Tegeneria domestica called Tetchy. (She was a bad tempered girl with a 3 inch leg span but I loved her.) In one of her tubs of crickets I got a freebie, Iggy Pop my little passenger a Thanatus vulgaris sling. I had no idea what type of spider he was at the time and after a Google AB came up. 3 years later and although I no longer have Tetchy or Iggy, (Tetchy got old and Iggy became a mm,) I love AB still come on most days and still use it as my number 1 sauce of info on any spood i get , I made great friends, even met my SO, and now couldn't imagine life without it 😆 Yay for AB 😁

Substantial

Arachnopeon
Arachnosupporter
I originally found Ab back in 2017, while keeping/ Raising Ant colonies, and my First T . Since then and up until I joined, I was just a viewer using ab for research! Could not imagine the hobby without this site, it has changed my perspective in so many positive ways!!!!:):cool:

Patrick C

Arachnopeon
Greetings. I found out about this site through Richard at The Tarantula Collective. I have two slings (Brachypelma albiceps and Tliltocatl vagans) that just arrived about 6 days ago. I haven't seen either since I unboxed and rehoused them. However, I think I may have seen a little movement in the Brachypelma's enclosure today. Richard from TCT said this was a great site to go to for questions and info. Looking forward to checking through the site more.

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Greetings. I found out about this site through Richard at The Tarantula Collective. I have two slings (Brachypelma albiceps and Tliltocatl vagans) that just arrived about 6 days ago. I haven't seen either since I unboxed and rehoused them. However, I think I may have seen a little movement in the Brachypelma's enclosure today. Richard from TCT said this was a great site to go to for questions and info. Looking forward to checking through the site more.
I love his giggle at the ends of his uploads 😆 welcome to ab 😊