How did this happen?

Musicwolf

Arachnoknight
Just over two months ago I had never even considered owning a tarantula . . . . then there were my two little Phlogius sp. "pq113" slings from Australia :eek: , last month the 3.5" H. lividum "Jezebel" showed up all of a sudden :? and today after I finished work . . . I suddenly realized that I have 7! :D

Welcome to the 4 newcomers . . . . C. cyaneopubescens, P. ornata, P. rufilata, and P. metallica! This hobby is becoming WAY too much fun :clap:

I know, I know . . . I didn't exactly start with the right "beginner" t's, but I'm a researchaholic and responsible adult, so I think it'll be ok. Still, I should probably get a few tamer ones to balance the collection. {D I wonder how long I can hold off on buying more.

Last edited:

endoflove

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
man a p met! dang u came along nicley hahaahha "now pack them and ship them to me hahaahah! show pics!

Musicwolf

Arachnoknight
yeah, I hadn't planned on these latest four, but I absolutely could not EVER beat the price . . . . so I went for it.

Would it make you sick to know that I only paid $160 for the four of them? :D

I made a good friend tonight - - it's actually the same guy that got me started with those first two little Aussie slings.

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
Yep same here started a couple of months ago with one,now eleven,slightly obsessed.