How common are these isopod colour variations?

Ghoul

Arachnosquire
http://imgur.com/a/8cS6T
Mainly wondering about the creme/light brown coloured Oniscus asellus as I've never seen them anywhere else until they popped up in my box. Usually they are grey or dark brown, these stand out a lot.
Then there's Porcellio scaber calico, which I've seen around a few times. Mine are mostly yellow/grey. I put the calicos in their own enclosure now (had them together with the regular grey dudes before) and they had about a hundred babies, can't wait to see how they look like when they grow bigger :D
(Not pictured) I also picked out some Armadillidium vulgare with a high amount of yellow. Let's see how that goes.

Another questiom, if I were to put Armadillidium maculatum into the same enclosure as Armadillidium vulgare, could they interbreed?

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I've gotten a few O. asellus that look like that, but I haven't separated them. I believe they pop up every now and then with a decent number of keepers, but as far as I know no one has tried to isolate it.

I would assume A. maculatum and A. vulgare could interbreed. Not 100% sure, but being in the same genus greatly increases the chances that it could happen.

Ghoul

Arachnosquire
Man, I'm so torn on weither I should put them together when I get them or not. Maybe just get a few and see how it goes. If they do, I'll just keep them for myself anyway. My personal abominations. :d

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
I've got lots of O.asellus that are similarly colored, however they are a little more orange looking. I'm currently trying to isolate the morph, might lead to some interesting looking individuals after a few generations, if I were you I'd do the same. :)

Ghoul

Arachnosquire
I forgot to mention it, but I actually did that! They're together with the P. scaber calicos. Can't wait to see their babies grown up! Right now I can't tell them apart at all, some babies are more yellow and others more grey, can't tell if it's cuz of future colour or species. But they grow really fast! :D

Ghoul

Arachnosquire
Got some more pictures!
One of my A. vulgare showing it's pretty pattern

Calico babies. For size comparison, the wood piece is about 2cm long.

Tiny child