How Can I Remove Mites From My Emperor Scorpion?!?!

rd_07

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have not been able to get near my Emperor Scorpion since his girl-friend passed.. I have just now noticed that there are alot of mites on him.. Could this have made him more aggressive? I have removed him, his cage, and everything that I have used for him from the room where my T's and other scorpions are.. I am now worried about my T's what should I do?? Here is a couple photos of him.. I think you can see how bad they are.. This is the first time I have ever seen anything other than springtails in his tank.. I have had him almost a year now.. I only feed him crickets from the LPS and some super-mealworms... I have never given him a mouse or a pinkie mouse or anything like that.. I have had my neices snake's feeder mice near could this have cause it?? I use Coconut Fibers for substrate.. I baked the bark at 450 degrees for 30 minutes.. Could that be the cause?? I am going to go tomorrow and get more substrate and new hides for his tank no more bark for him... Anyways here are the photos.. Please any adivce would be great this was my very first scorpion.. Thanks!!

get a wet swab and rub them off