Housing for your housing.

Lyra

Arachnopeon
So does anyone keep there Ts anywhere unusual? I live on a boat, so my T has to learn to live with boat things, like slight motion and engine running from time to time. Means heating is more of an issue especially if I go away for a day to two.

It's seems to be quite happy though, has made a nice burrow, eats a roach once a week and a meal worm in-between and sometimes sits with half its body out. Juvinile T.albo.

My roaches seem quite happy to in their tub.

Lyra

Arachnopeon
Nothing super duper. I only have the 1 and it's my first. IV insulated the back and 1 side. I need to add more substrate. It's sank down alot from when I first put it in. Might add some more next week, my T is in its burrow up the back right hand corner. You can just see the mound. :)

Attachments

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
So does anyone keep there Ts anywhere unusual? I live on a boat, so my T has to learn to live with boat things, like slight motion and engine running from time to time. Means heating is more of an issue especially if I go away for a day to two.

It's seems to be quite happy though, has made a nice burrow, eats a roach once a week and a meal worm in-between and sometimes sits with half its body out. Juvinile T.albo.

My roaches seem quite happy to in their tub.
What kind of boat do you live on? This is amazing.

Lyra

Arachnopeon
Narrowboats the two in the photo mid channel. One tows the other. Live on one, work on the other. :)

Attachments

EnigmaNyx

Arachnoknight
Narrowboats the two in the photo mid channel. One tows the other. Live on one, work on the other. :)
What do you do on said boats? I'm curious as to the work that correlates with such a thin boat.

vicareux

A. geniculata worship cult member
Damn,living on a boat - mad respect :astonished:
Maybe Arboreals would be better suited to the slight motion - to simulate the wind swaying the tree? :lol: