• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

House of Pets in G.C., MI

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I shopped frequently at the pet store in Garden City, MI., named House Of Pets. It is supposed to be a place for exotics. I bought everything there and never had a problem until I bought a tarantula! They knew nothing of the species names...I asked for a chilean rose and they said they didnt carry those- only I found them listed rosies. And the Redknee I bought, they didnt sex for me....they sold me a bunch of stuff (heat lamps, rocks, pads, etc)that isnt needed for this species...only for reptiles, lol. I will not buy tarantulas off them no more...but I will still buy my other things from them.

ZephAmp

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I went in there the other day to look for clawed frogs; I saw what they called a "rosehair" that even I, with absolutely no experience with T's, could identify as a pinktoe.
They're pretty good for herps and "true exotics", maybe saltwater too, but not much else.