Hottentotta tamulus?

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Haven't seen H tamulus in little while. I'm sure there are some out there. I do have some H flavidulus which are closely related to H tamulus from Pakistan. I have a thread in the classifieds section. Otherwise that is the place to go to look everything for sale.

Ralph_moore84

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have tamulus gangeticus,but not selling any right now.i only have an adult pair and 10 4i right now.waiting on her to have another brood.have pictures posted

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A few folks in the US hobby have them, Ralph included. They come around every now and then.

Denny1st

Arachnopeon
A few folks in the US hobby have them, Ralph included. They come around every now and then.
I'm under the impression that Ralph M. works with William K. Is that correct? William has a lot but didn't wanna sell any cuz he wants to start a colony first. Ralph never saw my (facebook) message. And I got mine from Vixvy on here. He's in the Philippines. Unsure if he has any at the moment but wouldnt hurt to send a PM. @ERIC cotter

Last edited:

HUNGRYBEASTS

Arachnopeon
I
I have tamulus gangeticus,but not selling any right now.i only have an adult pair and 10 4i right now.waiting on her to have another brood.have pictures posted
I Would love to have atleast 4 of h.tamulus.. let me know bro if u are selling some.. thanks