Hottentotta hottentotta scorplings

Tarantula Space

Arachnopeon
My gravid h.h popped, scorplings came down from it's mothers back. What should i feed the scorplings? And can they survive on their own?

GordoOldman

Arachnoknight
For little ones I set up individuals in containers that allow a vertical hide and a horizontal hide. You can use pinhead crickets, fruitfly cultures are widely available (wingless), you can also chop up mealworms and leave pieces in with over night.

When little and growing fast...I keep the humidity decent by misting one side of the little enclosure...also allows them the ability to drink water droplets from the side.

Tarantula Space

Arachnopeon
For little ones I set up individuals in containers that allow a vertical hide and a horizontal hide. You can use pinhead crickets, fruitfly cultures are widely available (wingless), you can also chop up mealworms and leave pieces in with over night.

When little and growing fast...I keep the humidity decent by misting one side of the little enclosure...also allows them the ability to drink water droplets from the side.
Thanks! Can i use chopped up superworms? I currently ran out of mealworms

GordoOldman

Arachnoknight
You could absolutely use cut up superworms. Just remember to remove uneaten pieces (they will eat the interior of the Zophobas at this size) it will rot and attract gnats and other pests as well as mold over quickly if left in)