Hottentotta gentili questions

PrincessAltina

ArachnoQueen
I recently received a couple free H. Gentili with a purchase and i realised i don't know much about this species, my main concern is whether or not their humidity requirements are similar to H. Hottentotta or not.

GordoOldman

Arachnoknight
Remember that they are extremely hot...and stupidly quick to stick. They will stand their ground and even come toward you with preemptive defense...

...as per your direct question, I give them drinking water access, and some light humid hides, but keep them with higher daytime temps and less humidity than H. hottentotta.

Attachments

PrincessAltina

ArachnoQueen
Remember that they are extremely hot...and stupidly quick to stick. They will stand their ground and even come toward you with preemptive defense...

...as per your direct question, I give them drinking water access, and some light humid hides, but keep them with higher daytime temps and less humidity than H. hottentotta.
I'm familiar with hot species, there's just not a lot of info on these guys that i could find. Do you also give your HH drinking water access? Can i see your setups?

GordoOldman

Arachnoknight
Been out of town all weekend...but as soon as I get done with unpacking and feeding and watering I will take some pics for you of a couple of set ups.