• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

HorridumAngeli

aleks

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

That was my second transaction with Steve.Everything went smooth.Very healty tarantulas ,great communication and excellent packing:worship:
HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Thanks Steve

Hillsidedown

Arachnopeon
Positive

I ordered 4 M.balfouri and G.alticeps. All of them arrived alive and well. They look very healthy. Good communication. He let me know when he sent them and gave me their tracking number. Great packing. The heat pack was still warm when I opened the box. I would order from him again.

BPZookeeper

Arachnopeon
Great guy! All of our M.balfouri arrived in great condition despite a freak ice storm. Would not hesitate to place an order again! Thank you, Troy, Chad and Amber

HaploFool

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!! A+

Got two extremely well-priced and absolutely beautiful little Pokie Miranda's. Great communication, great packaging, specimens are healthy. I would not hesitate to order from you again!! :clap:

Zeus9699

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!!

This feedback is way overdue, and I apologize for that, but I bought a yearling Mexican Beaded Lizard from Steve and it arrived in perfect condition, exactly as described. I am a licensed, professional exotic animal handler/breeder/educator and I don't advocate these as pets, as they are venomous. We will be using "Venom" in our educational presentations.

Thanks Steve...we will be doing business with you again!

Mark Rosenthal
Animal Magic

mitchrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!!!

ive bought two beaded lizards from steve, as well as a pixie frog. looking into getting another beaded once i have the cash ;)

GREAT communication, good price, and the quality of the animals is excellent...both are definitely from great stock, i wouldnt go to anyone else for heloderma.