Horned Ts

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
I've been shopping the web and see these guys on a lot of sites. They look REALLY neat, but I don't often see them mentiond here. Does anybody have any of these species? Are they fierce? Are they as awesome as they look in pictures?:?

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
They are cool if you don't mind rarely seeing them as they like to stay burrowed. Their temperment is like many of the old worders cranky, but if you allow them to burrow they are easy to work with.

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Originally posted by MizM
I've been shopping the web and see these guys on a lot of sites. They look REALLY neat, but I don't often see them mentiond here. Does anybody have any of these species? Are they fierce? Are they as awesome as they look in pictures?:?
Here's my Ceratogyrus. I've found her more reclusive than fierce, generally speaking, but she has a pleasant habit of hanging out at the top of her turreted burrow entrance, so I actually see quite a bit of her.

Joy

Last edited:

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Wow, she's a beaut!! And she has the signature "big butt" of a Joy T too!! Hmmmm, maybe it's time to revise my wish list!

THANKS JOY!!:D

Professor T

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I had a horned toad, and it wasn't....oh, you mean horned tarantula...that's different....never mind.

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Wow, she's a beaut!! And she has the signature "big butt" of a Joy T too!!

Hmmmm, maybe it's time to revise my wish list!

THANKS JOY!!:D
It's a curious twist of fate that I should become synonymous in so many people's minds with big butts!

You're welcome :)

Joy

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Not YOU!!! Your (bee-you-tee-fool!) Ts!!!

I'm sure you have a perfectly proportional size butt, although THAT'S not something I'm really curious about!:D