Hopefully Getting an Emperor...

WickedThird

Arachnopeon
Hello.

As I stated in the introduction thread, I'm hopefully getting an Emperor Scorpion soon...provided I can find somewhere that has ANY to sell...all the places I've looked are all sold out. :( But I can be patient.

I just wanted to say HI to all the scorpions owners, and let them know that there will probably be a lot of questions flying about, before-during-after I get my scorpion. :clap: :worship: :clap: :worship:

WickedThird

Arachnopeon
Scratch that....I just got an Emperor...a female...from REGAL REPTILE in RI...I LOVE HER...she's a little shy now...hopefully I'll be able to coax her out and snap some pics.

chaoshybrid6

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
congrats on the new emp, and trust me when i say you wont want to stop with just one {D and feel free to ask any questions if one person doesnt know the answer to it someone else will

jeroenkooijman

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Great that you gotan emp, beautiful creatures i must say.
But one warning, now you started with one you soon want more :D

I started with one scorp 10 years back, nowmore than 60 are in my collection.
If you have any question you came to the right address ;)

LiCaN

Arachnopeon
Congratulations. When you see that the scorpions are fascinating animals very easy to maintain, you will want to acquire another one.
Question which makes lack, that asked is as it is learned.
Cheers !!!

Deolok

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congratulations. When you see that the scorpions are fascinating animals very easy to maintain, you will want to acquire another one.
Question which makes lack, that asked is as it is learned.
Cheers !!!
Easy? Well enjoy the hobby, scorpions are a lot of fun to own and remember to learn plenty about a scorpion and its habitat before purchasing!

WickedThird

Arachnopeon
Thanks for the warm welcome...she's a little shy right now...hopefully I'll have pics before I go to sea...(don't worry, I have a friend taking care of her)...

dazbuzz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my new female emp is shy too but when she comes out(23:45 on the dot) she always tries to escape.:}

dazbuzz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
my emp can try and escape all she likes but there is no way she can climb 30ish cm of glass{D . anyway she has tried to escape since i got her about 5 days ago so i hope she calms down soon.