Hope this is a good sign!

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So this morning I checked on my hopefully Gravid greenbottle to find somethig I hope is good. Overnight she had begun to dig up and tear down all the web in her enclosure and ball it all up. Looks like she is laying down a new layer I think. I had to go to work so I couldnt watch for long. Anyways has anyone seen this behavior from a Gravid T? She was paired about a month ago with 2 different males so im thinking it's almost time if she's going to lay. I only had time to snap a fast shot on my phone through the glass since i didn't want to bother her, let me know what you all think.

Reptiliatus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hmmm....not too sure but I would offer her a hide of somesort (doesn't look likke you have one based on the pics). She will want that. Most t's don't like just laying a sac out in the open if you know what I mean.

Dayyan

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Oh yea she has an elaborate hide just took it out temporarily to give my
Males a better and easier escape route which one needed haha it's going back in :)

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well look at that booty ! She looks gravid , but I dont know if it looks like she is ready to lay . Good luck !

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
She did it :d

I prayed for this all day at work today! she did a good job so far! She already has the eggs covered you can see the yellow hue under the webbing! I hope to get to watch her wrap it up :)