Homoeomma chilense

Arachnophobphile

Arachnoangel
So........here I am with a tarantula want list longer than my 'never make that mistake again list' (that's an extremely long list).

I have a set amount of T's and I do not go over that amount.

Yet here I am stumbling trying to resist a Homoeomma chilense that I have found for sale. Not cheap at all which I understand why but still.....I WANT IT!!!!!!

cold blood

Staff member
if its an adult and its what you really want...and you can afford it...buy it.

If I only had a small limit of ts and I was getting slings, I would focus on faster growers, cause a little pulchra is going to be a sling for years on end...and when limited, a forever sling isn't a good idea.....JMO

Also JMO, but I feel like these ts, despite being pretty cool, are one of the most overpriced, and dare I say, over-rated ts you could spend a small fortune on.

Arachnophobphile

Arachnoangel
if its an adult and its what you really want...and you can afford it...buy it.

If I only had a small limit of ts and I was getting slings, I would focus on faster growers, cause a little pulchra is going to be a sling for years on end...and when limited, a forever sling isn't a good idea.....JMO

Also JMO, but I feel like these ts, despite being pretty cool, are one of the most overpriced, and dare I say, over-rated ts you could spend a small fortune on.
Yup you don't have to tell me about long lived T's. A pulchra sling is out of the question.

Some of my adult tarantulas I have now will outlive me.

Problem with Homoeomma chilense is it's a slow growing long lived T. An adult is the only way to go for me.

However slings are pricey and no one is selling even a sub-adult.

Well....I can dream I guess. If I only had a surefire dedicated person I can leave my tarantulas in a will too then I wouldn't be worried.