Holy Crap!!!

HannibalCmp

Arachnopeon
My mom went to get crickets today because me and my brother's Ts have been feasting upon wax or meal worms for the last couple of days. We put five into each cage. Mine cought one then another and another. He had THREE IN HIS MOUTH!. He then got the rest of the crickets and carried them into his hide. He then laid them down and wrapped them with one or two thin strings of silk. He is standing over his bundle of bodies as if they were trophies. This is very cool because I have never actually seen my spider eat a cricket. I have seen him eat a meal worn but it is not the same. Sorry for those of you who I have wasted atleast 2 mins of ur life. This is so EXCITING!

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thats cool,
T's can be the biggest pigs at times.
Think of the size of its spitball after its done.
Pick it up and give it a little sniff. LOL Stinky.

Ernie

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
my G.rosea that is nearing 7" took 3 adult locusts and did the same, for storage she gummed one to the cave roof with web...

so i thought "ooo this'll get me an A grade (high grade in UK) at photography!" so i wipped out the camera, took the photoes, then when i developed them there wasnt enough light :'(

if i ever have alonely cricket i sometimes give it to the cat:rolleyes:

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by HannibalCmp
My mom went to get crickets today because me and my brother's Ts have been feasting upon wax or meal worms for the last couple of days. We put five into each cage. Mine cought one then another and another. He had THREE IN HIS MOUTH!. He then got the rest of the crickets and carried them into his hide. He then laid them down and wrapped them with one or two thin strings of silk. He is standing over his bundle of bodies as if they were trophies. This is very cool because I have never actually seen my spider eat a cricket. I have seen him eat a meal worn but it is not the same. Sorry for those of you who I have wasted atleast 2 mins of ur life. This is so EXCITING!
Your spider isn't by chance an A. geniculata is it?

Jon