Holothele Incei Feeding Video :)

Reptiliatus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Holothele Incei eating

Dear friends,

Just wanted to share a video I just put up of one of my H. Incei's eating.
Enjoy! Let me know what you all think :)!

[YOUTUBE]lxWDBXr_x9M[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks for taking a look, Dayyan (Reptiliatus Channel)

Last edited:

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cool video! :) too post a video from YT here on the AB you take the last set of letters/numbers in the URL, everything after the v= and then there is a nifty little youtube button at the top right of the post box which brings up this [ YOUTUBE][ /YOUTUBE] post those letters and numbers there and voila!

Like so:

[YOUTUBE]lxWDBXr_x9M[/YOUTUBE]

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
Cool video! :) too post a video from YT here on the AB you take the last set of letters/numbers in the URL, everything after the v= and then there is a nifty little youtube button at the top right of the post box which brings up this [ YOUTUBE][ /YOUTUBE] post those letters and numbers there and voila!
+1...Beat me to it.

Reptiliatus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

Like so:
Thanks so much Ariel :)!

You too Tom :)

Reptiliatus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
dope video!!! what camera did you use? is it HD already? really clear man!

your T is badass btw hahaha!
Hi Kevin,
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the quick feeding :)...
My camera is a Sony HDR-XR200... I love this camera, worth every penny! Although it cost quite a few pennies, it films in 1080 HD has a Vario Sonnar Carl Zeiss lense, built in gps and night vision filming...lol Yes, I uploaded the video in HD but you can also play it in 1080HD if you want! REALLY good quality there :).

Dayyan