Holothe Incei

SandKing

Arachnosquire
Holothele Incei
can anyone tell me bout these sp? coz i can't find any threads on how to care for them and what are their behavior

Last edited:

MOBugGuy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Give them lots of room to burrow and keep the sub moist and also youll never see it. Iv never seen mine at least.

Ingar

Arachnopeon
can anyone tell me bout these sp? coz i can't find any threads on how to care for them and what are their behavior
There is a lot of threats on this site. You just have to fill into search log :rolleyes:

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well, if you spell it correctly in the search, you'll probably find tons of information.

Holothele incei

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
There is a lot of threats on this site.
Lol. Yeah like that one guy who stabs people for not using the search. He is a big threat here.

Anyway, there are a ton of threads about that species.

So just search and good luck.

Abby

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have two of these slings, they are about 2.5 inches or so.

I keep them in one of the clear plastic Michael's cubes with deep, moist substrate.

They are burrowers and I can see their little webbed tunnels on the side of their enclosure.

They are fairly good eaters, and they are really beautiful with their gold, green hues.

I'm sure you'll find more info on them, this is just to give you a taste :D

Good luck with your babies :)

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
They may get a little bit bigger, but 2.5" is definitely breeding size. I don't think I've had an adult female grow larger than 3", but I'd have to go measure the girl I've got in the freezer.

Abby

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks Joe! I learned something new today. :D

After using the search function on "H. incei size" I see pictures of Ts about the size as mine!
Before I got them I searched for "H. incei care" only,...well, now I know to expand my search to all aspects when I get new babies :)

SandKing

Arachnosquire
i thought these fellas are arboreal..lol
i found out that they are burrowers.thought i they are the same with cambridgei,coz they are almost looked alike

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I wouldn't classify them as burrowers.

They make intricate web tunnels, but don't really make burrows, per se.

SandKing

Arachnosquire
my 3 H.Incei makes 8 holes in the tank in just 1day.lol..
that's why i think their burrowers