• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Holley Thompson (Immortal_Sin) <hollmark@grovenet.net>

Xanzo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Purchased a 1.25 inch G pulchra from Holley. It was in great shape and well fed. in a good container. It molted on the way home. Definitely a great experience.

Washout

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I purchased 10 little B. albopilosum from her this past weekend. They have all been eating and are in great health. She even threw in 10 extra! If they all survive to adulthood I promise to hook them all up to a little wagon train and ride them down to Oregon to visit.

DR zuum

ArachnoAntigen
Old Timer
great shape

Holley traded me back a female A.purpurea that i wanted to breed she was very kind to do so,and she took excellent care of it as it was in beautiful condition 2 others i got back were not,so she knows her way with tarantulas no doubt. Great lady i would do business with her again anytime.

Last edited:

Washout

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Bought 10 H. maculata from holly and she ended up sending me 14 fat and happy slings. They all look healthy and I hope to see them grow to adulthood. The packing was great.

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I purchased a group of spiderlings from Holley recently that were lost for a day by the shipping company. Due to the cold temps, we were both concerned about the lost package. Once the package was received and opened, I found all were alive and well due to her packing and choice of packaging... seems she has access to some awesome insulated boxes.

Over the past few years I have dealt with Holley both as a buyer and a seller. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Botar

Gsc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE: Please Read

Holley is great. I just recieved a LARGE female Brazilian Black (G. pulchra). We were concerened with temps but it turned out to not be a problem. During transit the spider managed to destroy the moist paper towel padding and wad it into a corner... the extra space allowed it to "bounce" around a bit... ended up breaking the last digit on her leg.

I contacted Holley asap. She is a very honest and trusting person... Didn't require pics for proof...she was just worried about the welfare of the animal.

She wanted me to post feedback ...even told me to post negative feedback- but I cannot do that. It wasn't her fault...its a huge spider that decided to arrange the packing material her own way.

Holly tried to refund me the WHOLE amount for the accident. WOW... I would loose sleep if I would have accepted all the money back..it wasn't fair to her... I sent a big part of it back to her.

She even tossed in a free Giant Pink Toe sling...

I really don't know what to say. She is an awsome person to deal with; after reading the above story you gotta agree she's honest; and she cares about her animals.

I look forward to doing business with her in the future and I guarantee you'll be extremely happy witht he quality of animals and service you'll recieve from her.

TheNothing

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
agreed

Holley is awesome
Since we're not too far apart, we met up for the exchange. I picked up from her 0.1 P. imperator, 0.1 V. crassimanus and 0.1 O. glabifrons. They're all obviously well cared for and we're pretty sure the O.g. is likely gravid.

There was a slight change of plans that were called in well ahead of time. She's awesome to work with

(and she has cool bumper stickers and license plates :D )

jaswong00

Arachnopeon
Positive +++++++

Holley, very nice person and great communication! I recently did a trade with her and she was very prompt at trading with me. Package the t very well. I will definitely deal with her again! :clap:

Snakecharm

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!

I purchased an A. huriana and an N. chromatus from Holley. The spiders were bigger than advertised and very securely packaged. The temperature here was in the 90s so she included a cool pack and the box was solid and completely insulated. The spiders arrived in excellent shape and Holley stayed in touch throughout the entire process.

I will definitely be looking forward to dealing with her again. This was a great transaction!

~Jennifer

EDED

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

good looking spider

good communication

good packing job

:clap:

thanks! :)

meier link

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
holley is an excellent person to do buisness with, top quality spiders,top quality packing,top quality service. i will definately buy from her again :clap:

mebebraz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just got a male obt from Holley. Excellent woman to do bussiness with she is, yupyup...

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Positive!

POSITIVE!

I recently ordered three Avicularia slings from Holley, 2 A. hurianas and an A. metallica that was a bit bigger than I thought it would be. :) I sent her the money via Paypal after she gave me a price and she said she would ship them as soon as she got a styrofoam padded box from work. I told her no rush, whenever she could get them to me in a fashion she deemed appropriate. Of course this was the time her work decided to through a styrofoam box drought lol...she kept PM'ing me saying she was just waiting on the box. After waiting for a couple weeks she messaged me and said she was going to throw in a little surprise for me for my patience (turned out to be a small A. braunshauseni) :D

There was a slight problem in getting them to me overnight however as the USPS can not get overnight packages to me in 1 day (don't ask me why...i don't live in a small town in BFE) and UPS/FedEx were both over $70. We agreed on priority express which was guaranteed 2 day delivery. I've had to use this method before with an online dealer who only ships USPS and had no problems so I told her to go ahead if she was comfortable with it. We had a small discussion about how best to ship them and settled on a box within a box packed with styrofoam peanuts and a cold pack on the bottom of the box with the slings. She also said she would reimburse me for any that did not make it through shipping which in my opinion was a very good gesture. I anxiously waited my two days and received them on schedule, ran home for my lunch break to unpack them and make sure they were all ok. All four came through perfect...the metallica decided to make a sprint for freedom across my kitchen floor lol. The packing was excellent, i don't think a better job could have been done...too bad I didn't have time to take pics of it :(

Communication throughout the entire transaction, which spanned over 2 weeks, was excellent. My PM's were always promptly responded to, all my questions answered, and everything went without a hitch.

If Holley has anything for sale in the future that I'm interested in I will not hesitate to contact her.

cryptly

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

Holley is great! :D

I ordered an A. versicolor from her and sent a money order. USPS lost my money order. She shpped before I could get a refund and another payment in the mail. :) USPS decided to interfere again. The package got delayed! :eek: Holley's excellent packing job assured that the versicolor survived the extra day in transit. :D

Throughout the ordeal, Holley kept in constant touch. She's very quick to respond to messages. :) The versicolor is in excellent health. Obviously very well cared for, and it is a bit larger than expected. :D

I can't say enough good things about her. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. :clap: :clap: :clap:

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Positive!

Holley's shipping was great, communication top notch, and of course, the spider was perfect.

Bill

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
POSITIVE

Just completed a great deal with Holley and got some awesome young Ts!!! She's takes great care of her T-kids and it shows. Her packing is up there with the pros and communications are great. When she's got something for sell rest assured, you will get a great tarantula !!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Quality Grade Triple AAA ++++++

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

:eek: i cant believe i forgot to post this until now. In late May/early June Holley made an offer i just couldnt refuse and i bought a sub-adult A. versicolor, a sub-adult GBB, and two G. pulchra slings. The problem was that i was going to Belize so i needed her to keep them til i got back, and she graciously kept them for a few weeks. And then i found out that Dwayne (Spider-Man2) was going to visit her and he lives in the same city. So Dwayne ended up driving home with them and passing them off to me. Holley is had great prices, was great in communication, and was awsome. Thanks Holley, and thanks Dwayne as well.