• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Holley Thompson (Immortal_Sin) <hollmark@grovenet.net>

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

I received quite a few of Holley's B. albopilosum on 10/01/02. Fort Knox would have been proud of the packaging. Holley kept in touch throughout the process and followed through on everything she said she was going to do. I would, and hope to, do business with Holley again in the future.

Botar

GQ.

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Positive

I made a trade with Holley and she is an excellent person to deal with. She showed me the ropes on how to pack spiderlings and made the transaction very smooth. Her communication was excellent both before and after the trade. She also tossed in several extra T's! She is a fantastic person to have in the tarantula hobby. Thanks Holley!

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Positive

I recieved 30 B. albopilosum spiderlings from Holly recently. All were packed very well, and shipped in great time :) I will certainly do business with her again, given the chance.

-Bryan

bwhatch2

Arachnopeon
Positive

ditto the above from me. just got my slings from holley, killer awesome deal.

Vayu Son

Old Timer
><

Positive

I have dealt with holley a couple of times. Very fair trading and deals. Good packing, exactly as described. Shes really nice all the time and keeps in touch above and beyond what is expected.

-V

wayneo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I won 10 Usumbara slings on Arachnopets and we decided to wait until the slings were a little older to ship. Then the weather turned cold and again we decide to wait. Well the weather has improved enough to ship and today I got the slings instead of the 10 I won I got 15 perfect little cuties!!I would without a second thought do business with her again if the opportunity to unfolds. She also has kept in perfect contact with me.
Thank you Holley!!:p

Wayne H

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Another Great Transaction

Positive

Little late in posting this, but finally got around to doing it.

Recently did a trade with Holley for some A. versicolor slings. The ATS conference came up in the middle of the procedings, but Holley kept in constant contact with me and when I was ready to have the slings shipped, they were shipped right away. Packing job was, as always, excellent. I would be happy to do business with Holley again.

Scott

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

I just finished up a trade with Holley. She is a generous, fair, and trustworthy person. Because her packing skills were second to none, everything arrived happy and healthy, despite the Post Office's attempts to make sure I never got the package. :mad: She was a pleasure to do business with and I would definitely do so again!

-Kelly Wakefield

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive

I recently completed my third or fourth transaction with Holley and they've all been the same. Holley is honest, trustworthy, fair and reliable. She stays in contact with you during the deal, ships when she says she will and packs a perfect package. (pun intended)

As indicated above, I've done business with Holley several times and met her in person at the ATS conference in Carlsbad, NM. I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone seeking to do business with her.

Botar

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!!

Holly shipped out her C. crawshayii to me yesterday. It arrived today in great health. She kept me up to date as to when she would send it and made sure that it would corespond to my schedulle. I would do business with Holly again and would highly recommend her.

Jon

MR.SMITH

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE

I just purchased 24 spiders from Holly and everything went great! She replies to e-mails very quickly, sends you pictures of the spiders in e mail, and the packing job on the spiders was second to none, totally pro. The spiders are very healthy, and active, all of them arrived without a scratch. I am absolutely pleased with everything, and would purchase again without hesitation! I recommend her to everyone.

J.H. Smith

Aphonopelma2002

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE

I've been doing breeding loans and trades with Holley for 3 years now. All of the transactions have been smooth and prompt. Quantities and correct species have always been on the mark.

No room for complaining when the person you're entrusting with your male T has successfully hatched 3 eggsacs from your breeding loans.

I highly recommend her for trades/buy/sell/breeding loans.

Scott Bemis
Scott's Tarantulas

www.scottstarantulas.com

rat boy dave

Arachnopeon
Holley Thompson

Positive!
Just completed a transaction with Holley. Great communication, shipping and spider. Overall a pleasure to deal with.

rbd

Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Administrator Notice

Due to a problem with the forum software, we had to split off one review for Holley. That review can be found here.

mouse

Arachnolord
Old Timer
possitiv !! i just got 2 b.albopilovums (wich were bigger than the 1+" and cute as can be), 2 l.parahybanas and 2 aphonopelms (one a.euth...- and one roswell) and i even got a l.cristata as a surprise freebie :D
and if she ever has some more aphonopelmas or maby another i'm looking for (and my hubby lets me ) i will buy from her again.
dianne

averagebehr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
a PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH

i JUST DID A TRADE WITH HOLLEY FOR 2 FIRE REDS AND A P. CAMBREGIA HER PACKING WAS GREAT AND EVERYTHING WENT PERFECTLY THANKS TO HOLLEY I GOT EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED FOR MY BIRTHDAY INSTEAD OF THE OLD NAVY GIFTCARD LOL THANKYOU SO MUCH HOLLEY ;P ;P

K MUELLER

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I just purchased a T from Holley last week, a California Ebony sling. This week, I received a perfectly packed box from Oregon, with 3 T's, not just the one that I ordered. She's the greatest, great communication. A Super Seller! Look forward to purchasing again and again from Holley. Keep up the great work!

Thanks again for everything,
Karl

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
I have been dealing with Holley for years and would highly recommend her. She is knowledgeable, trustworthy, and her packaging is outstanding!

Joy

Goliath

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Positive! :D

I just got some T's and other inverts from Holley. Excellent communication through the whole process, and the packing was excellent too. There was an error in identification of one of the T's but this was fixed before the T's were even sent out, and this misidentification was never hidden from me. Holley emailed me and told me that upon closer that the T was not what it was thought to be. Holley was very honest about this mixup and offered other T's to compensate for the price difference. I will be dealing with Holley again, and anyone else should not be hesitant to do so either.

Thanks,
Mike

averagebehr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
good business

purchased a litter of holleys curly hairs and they were shipped by snailmail all arrived fine and active plus a salmon pink freebie thanks holley i truly appreciate the slings.

jonathan