holley: killer cheeto

Vayu Son

Old Timer
Just wanted to let you know that that is the meanest spider i have ever owned. It will chase the hemostats out. I just changed its substrate to a drier environment, and that was the closest ive ever been to being bit by a t ;p She ran about half way up my 12" prongs and straddled them and bit about 9 times. I dropped them and ran away, because i didnt want her on my face. luckily she is sturdy and just got pissed off by it. Hisses louder than my cat.

-V

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I finally got a T.Blondi and she is like that. I tryed to move her out of the container and she turned and bite at the prongs that I was useing. She is a mean thing.

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Vayu, what species are you talking about? That's pretty hillarious. :D

Marcus

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That is how my P. murinus is. She backs down and hisses the jumps up and takes a bite out of whatever I use to move things around or feed her with. I love her though he he she is entertaining ;0

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My P murinus is the same way. It will do all it can to try and bite anything within its vicinity. It has attacked theplastic on the side of its tank before from me walking by.

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
lol..psycho T..when I went to feed mine last week I was putting the cricket in her paper roll and she jumped up and practically grabbed it from from my fingers..she missed my finger by a second..lol

I hear if you just look at them funny they will snap.. Though they can't see.

King_Looey

Arachnoprimate
Old Timer
Oh they can see fingers alright, they just cant see you giving them water and feeding them. My young goliath is the same.

chaset

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Myn is kinda nice actually, it gets cranky at me when it wants a cricket, but it doesn't show any hostility when i change its water dish or pick up its dead cricket remains from its box, its actually a lot nicer spider then i imagined, but im still cautious. she seems more docile then my A. Seemani at times. I haven't seen a threat display yet. My togo starburst on the other hand now thats a meany :(

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Mine is very territorial and never comes out of it's paper roll.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Oh please....I can handle that spider LOL!
ok....alright...I did it a few times .....but I'm a bit nutty that way
talk about hissing, you should have heard the one I dug up last night....too funny!