Hogna georgicola care

Blaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi,
Any tips or advises on keeping this spider? The temperature, humidity? I can't find any good care sheet, that would help me a lot...
Greetings, Matthew.

loxoscelesfear

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i have kept them in a simple container w/ a lil top soil and a papertowel roll for hiding. they scarf down crickets etc. and a bottle cap w / a cotton ball and water stuffed inside for watering. room temp was j/ fine. peace

Blaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Okay, thanks a lot for the info. Can't wait for her to arrive. :-D

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
i have kept them in a simple container w/ a lil top soil and a papertowel roll for hiding. they scarf down crickets etc. and a bottle cap w / a cotton ball and water stuffed inside for watering. room temp was j/ fine. peace
wow. that is exactly how (verbatim almost!) i have kept mine. they eat like machines and are active a lot. enjoy:clap:

Blaster

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Haha, thanks a lot mate! It's good to hear they're not small-eaters. :)

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
ive got the carolina giant wolf, same care as yours,mines in a goodsized container,mulch,corkhide,tiny waterdish,i keep mine fairly dry,and she's a freakin demon when she's eating, good luck with yours when it arrives.:)

padkison

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I keep georgicola on slightly damp substrate as the burrows I find them in are damp. The one time I neglected moisture, I had an egg sac dry up and die.