Hogna coloradensis substrate

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Should I mix coconut fiber and sand to create substrate for a Hogna coloradensis from New Mexico?

wolfs79

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Should I mix coconut fiber and sand to create substrate for a Hogna coloradensis from New Mexico?

Is that what species it is?

Coconut fiber is fine you could mix some organic top soil so burrow wouldn't cave in I do believe coloradensis does burrow but doesn't build a turret at entrance :)

She is very nice looking I would like to get some myself I have carolinensis. Going to breed them I have two males right now hoping my third is female hard to say fingers crossed.

wolfs79

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Is that what species it is?

Coconut fiber is fine you could mix some organic top soil so burrow wouldn't cave in I do believe coloradensis does burrow but doesn't build a turret at entrance :)

She is very nice looking I would like to get some myself I have carolinensis. Going to breed them I have two males right now hoping my third is female hard to say fingers crossed.
So how big is she body and legspan?

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
No idea, she has 3 left that I could choose from. I'm trying to negotiate the price because she does not know the species. When I get the spider I could ID it correctly from a ventral shot.