• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Hobo

zephed

former owner of Heint-xotics
Old Timer
My MM Cyriocosmus perezmilesi just arrived today from Vancouver :D Thanks Jason, many kudos! He came in immaculate shape. Packing was superb, 2+ day journey ends in success :worship: hahaha I'd definitely do business with Jason again and would recommend him to anyone for sure! :D

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive...and way late, might i add

....i totally forgot to bust out a positive review for Jason....grabbed a few C. perez slings a month ago or so....they have all moted a couple times, and are doing great!

Our second transaction reminded that i forgot post a review, from the 1st:eek:

:eek:

Koh_

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
another business with Jason.
always positive. VERY FRIENDLY guy.

a++++++++

Reptiliatus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey guys,

I recently received my 2 Gbb slings from Jason along with a MM P. irminia.
Jason has great service and excellent packing! He was wonderful to deal with!
1000000% positive!

Dayyan

[YOUTUBE]xnSaPfCI04k&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Received 3 C. perez and 1 C. cyaneo slings today, delivered right by my house. All were well packed and in a cooler for safe transport. Spiders look in perfect condition and I am very pleased. A+

Last edited:

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
I picked up 3 C. cyaneopubescens from Jason recently and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Jason was very nice and the spiders were in perfect health and were a great price. He even walked me to my car after. I would definitely recommend Jason to others and would buy from him again.

pa3k_87

Arachnosquire
Positively A+ !

Just got my GBBs and C perezmilesi slings from Jason today. Packaging was really awesome!

Nice guy to deal with and answered all my messages promptly!

Been a pleasure to do business with him and I highly recommend him to anyone who's interested in getting some Ts. :biggrin:

- Patrik

Popper

Arachnopeon
He breeds good spiders

I just picked up 2 GBB slings from Jason. I'm overjoyed. Feisty little buggers.

Thanks,

Jon

EightLeggedFreaks

Arachnobaron
I just received four GBB's from Hobo. They were packed tight! There was no way those things were getting hurt during shipping. Great job Hobo, and I'll be sure to do more business with you in the future.

Thanks!!!!

Kurt

satch

Arachnoknight
I just received 4 GBB female's from Jason extremely
Great to deal with ! Shipping was priced good,packing was intense like Kurt said there was
No way they were getting hurt!!
100% positive thanks for the smooth transaction Jason!!

Thanks,
Chad

hamhock 74

Arachnobaron
Alright, I have two reviews for Jason; one long overdue (sorry man) and another more recent:

Back in July of 2012 I picked up a GBB sling from Jason, the sling is now a conformed male a little over 3 inches long and still going strong.

Met up with Jason again today to buy one of his P. metallica's, the spiderling is healthy and active and I look forward to watching it grow.

Many thanks!